Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

They are going out on an afternoon appointment. Makeup and preparations now

ayer llovio y mucho viento pero hoy hace un buen dia , mucho sol , el dia perfecto para ir a comer al port olimpic , que ademas pueden ir dando un paseo a la orilla del mar .

ayer llovio y mucho viento pero hoy hace un buen dia , mucho sol , el dia perfecto para ir a comer al port olimpic , que ademas pueden ir dando un paseo a la orilla del mar .

Si, y en esa esquina buscar unos euros, no sacarian muchos anoche, mejor que no vuelvan ya, vaya dos fiesteras

Was a trip to Barcelona in May, great town and many nice places to visit. Will be a new trip this summer maybe. Was also in St. Petersburg in June, which was also impressed with their locations.

Was a trip to Barcelona in May, great town and many nice places to visit. Will be a new trip this summer maybe. Was also in St. Petersburg in June, which was also impressed with their locations.

Cierto, imnumerables lugares para visitar, pero no creo yo que esta dos vayan ahora a visitar un museo, pasear por las Ramblas, Sagrada Familia, casa Batllo etc, etc, su salida ya la imaginamos muchos para lo que es

Thought of the day to ponder.....could this BF be the mysterious photographer from Barcelona that caused all the problems with Kristy and Kami and the infamous two spat???? :bang head: :stirthepot: :stirthepot: :stirthepot:

I don't remember that incident, does that mean this mysterious photographer was coming on to one of them which caused K&K to fall out? Did you notice Danaya speaking with some dark haired bloke on Skype while she was getting ready to go out just half an hour ago? Adele knew him as well as they were speaking in Russian I think. Either the photographer or Agent (and I'm being polite when I say Agent). I still don't want to believe any bad things that might be happening on their long nights out.

I don't remember that incident, does that mean this mysterious photographer was coming on to one of them which caused K&K to fall out? Did you notice Danaya speaking with some dark haired bloke on Skype while she was getting ready to go out just half an hour ago? Adele knew him as well as they were speaking in Russian I think. Either the photographer or Agent (and I'm being polite when I say Agent). I still don't want to believe any bad things that might be happening on their long nights out.

En España hay un refran que dice " Piensa mal y acertaras "