Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

I am not sure why people want Lima to leave.

1. People want nudity around the house, she is constantly naked including daily sunbathing.
2. People want to see masturbation, she keeps pinky working all the time.
3. People want to see fucking; she has brought home 2 different guys for some fun time.

She might not be a 10 but she has the girl next door look.

She might not be your cup of tea (not mine at least) but without her, B1 would have closed with Milena.

• Upvote 5

1 minute ago, F219 said:

I am not sure why people want Lima to leave.

1. People want nudity around the house, she is constantly naked including daily sunbathing.
2. People want to see masturbation, she keeps pinky working all the time.
3. People want to see fucking; she has brought home 2 different guys for some fun time.

She might not be a 10 but she has the girl next door look.

She might not be your cup of tea (not mine at least) but without her, B1 would have closed with Milena.

Nothing to do with what she has accomplished in this apartment. I want her to leave because, she has had a rough life, if you can`t see it on her body, than you are not seeing the big picture.

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, seb38240 said:

lima is really usefull here not good looking horrible voice would be nice she leave rlc and be replace by a friend of the others

I think you're wrong seb. She isn't unattractive but she's got some major competition there with these 2 beauties! I think a lot of people on here like her because she just does her own thing. The apartment has a really good atmosphere with these 3 girls now.

I do agree that maybe she should be replaced soon though because she's been here for ages, but I think it's up to her when she goes. A replacement like the other 2 would be pretty popular I think :blush:

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ROCKHARD said:

Nothing to do with what she has accomplished in this apartment. I want her to leave because, she has had a rough life, if you can`t see it on her body, than you are not seeing the big picture.

Then we are being selective in who can be in rlc.  Must not have rough life, must be a certain weight, must have no limitations, etc...  Discrimination comes in all forms.  Just accept who is here and enjoy.

• Upvote 4