Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

1 hour ago, cram4444 said:

Ah ah ah ... Vous avez comentario Remarque ce  Scénario répétitif se reproduit à chaque fois? Un croire que c'est écrit d'avance. A chaque fois qu'une fille comience la acción une prometteuse, il y en a toujours une autre qui Viens tout casser.

Que vous manque ... Je pris un an à RLC, et si vous dites des choses comme les temps qui ont eu lieu, ou vous ne seriez pas croire! Prédéfinie? Je ne peux pas assurer. Mais il est très raisonnable de penser, parce que si nous pensons. Comme le montrent Nicole dans le lit maintenant, et non pas les positions naturelles, pour enseigner le cul, ou votre entrejambe (je ne dis pas qui me déplaît), mais si je dis que cette préméditation.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

31 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

I have to say that I've seen Lima smile more this past week than in the whole time she's been here. I'm glad she finally got a couple good house mates.::) 

If a barcelona girl start to be happy out of nothing, it often means she is leaving soon.  .... Lima started her stay at the 1st October. If she is also limited to a 3 month visa, she will most likely leave before Christmas and at latest before new year. 

Hace 2 minutos, MrBox dijo:

Si una chica de Barcelona empieza a ser feliz de la nada, el Menudo ONU SIGNIFICA Que Abandona pronto. Lima .... Inicio su estancia en el 1 de octubre. Si Ella es también Limitado A una visa de 3 meses, lo mas probable es salir antes de navidad y, Un Mas tardar Antes del año nuevo. 

Ella no necesita ningún papel. Ella vive en el país.

1 minute ago, MrBox said:

If a barcelona girl start to be happy out of nothing, it often means she is leaving soon.  .... Lima started her stay at the 1st October. If she is also limited to a 3 month visa, she will most likely leave before Christmas and at latest before new year. 

Lima has citizenship in Spain, so she does not rely on the 90 days. But she has even said that she becomes just over New Year (ref Kitek / Yury translation)

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

Lima has citizenship in Spain, so she does not rely on the 90 days. But she has even said that she becomes just over New Year (ref Kitek / Yury translation)

I lived on the Costa Malagueña, the strange thing is that she does not speak Spanish, but I'm not surprised, there are many foreigners who hardly understand Spanish.

1 minute ago, vortios said:

I lived on the Costa Malagueña, the strange thing is that she does not speak Spanish, but I'm not surprised, there are many foreigners who hardly understand Spanish.

nos manejamos con el más importante; Una cerveza por favor

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

Very sad news. ... Why do the nice girls leave after just a month and the girls like Lima stay for an half eternity. ... :cry:

Anyway, thanks for the info.

2 minutes ago, MrBox said:

Una noticia muy triste. ... ¿Por qué las chicas bonitas salen después de sólo un mes y las chicas como estancia Lima para una mitad de la eternidad. ... :cry:

De todos modos, gracias por la información.

Being honest, I do not think any girl stays in the houses for more than three months. There are other girls who, without needing papers, have lasted less in the houses. That is something between the girls and the management of the company.