Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

10 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

not totally true Harley- you of all people know I have more than said a lot of negative things towards the girls, no matter what apartment, others have done the same thing, and you know this so you just have to take the good with the bad- know what I am saying ??????? 

LOL....if you say so beaver.  I'm tired of arguing anymore!  Have a great night waiting up for the (DEROGATORY)

10 hours ago, happyman88 said:

I think we should all give Nicole a break; it would appear she really does have female "personal" problems

so much for showing her some sympathy, now our shy little  girl isn't so innocent after all. Going out to meet someone at 03.45 all made  up and looking lovely, just as the club's are chucking out doesn't leave much to think about and only been here a week or so. Very disappointed Nicole 

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
58 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL....if you say so beaver.  I'm tired of arguing anymore!  Have a great night waiting up for the (DEROGATORY)

I am not waiting up for Nicole- I have a "real life", and am waiting to watch a live stream of my granddaughter dance in a competition in calif. I will see her next sunday when we go down to see my oldest daughter & family- and right now I am going to get off RLC, and watch another episode of "Vikings"- have a good night Harley- sleep well:biggrin:

5 hours ago, sulzer25059 said:

I did hear her ask when was your previous sex ? Then she said what 1 week ?

Yes. Right after she simulated taking a load in the mouth (which was also specified by the other person at the beginning of the conversation). . She also commented on how much cum the other person blew. How can that possibly be meant for another woman? It doesn't make sense, unless there was a guy and a girl as well.

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, happyman88 said:

so much for showing her some sympathy, now our shy little  girl isn't so innocent after all. Going out to meet someone at 03.45 all made  up and looking lovely, just as the club's are chucking out doesn't leave much to think about and only been here a week or so. Very disappointed Nicole 

agree happyman- she disappointed a lot of people- my opinion

5 hours ago, Noldus said:

and it was a girl on the phone, we saw the cam 

Sorry, but I'm standing by my previous comment. Lima brushed her hair out of her eyes and half a second later (standard Skype / Messenger lag time) the girl on the phone did too. It was definitely herself.

• Upvote 1