Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

6 hours ago, happyone said:

All this discovery talk, I was hoping that Nicole was horny enough and would take us for a discovery tour of the hidden caverns of her body before sleeping

... If i got the translations right, she has organized herself a guy outside of this apartment for this part of her life. ... most likely there will be a lot of very long "walks" ... 

9 hours ago, kitek said:

11-12 13:30 at Nicole's room

J: You're back,

N: Yes. You slept so long?

J: I recently went to bed, I cooked. What were you doing?

N: We went for a walk (8 hrs walk) :angel:

J; Did he offer you some food?

N: Yes. But in the morning I was not hungry. I ate something sweet and drank tea.

Nicole doesn't want to tell much, she is very secretive about it. 

24 minutes ago, MrBox said:

... If i got the translations right, she has organized herself a guy outside of this apartment for this part of her life. ... most likely there will be a lot of very long "walks" ... 

But something changed her plans yesterday.
Yury heard she called home to Jess (while she had her work out in the living room) and said she would come home early in the morning. But she came back a few hours later.

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

But something changed her plans yesterday.
Yury heard she called home to Jess (while she had her work out in the living room) and said she would come home early in the morning. But she came back a few hours later.

... this can have many reasons ... and ... most likely ... none of them will lead to some fun in this apartment.