Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

I've been out and about for the last couple of days thus not seen Nicole but what has happened to dear girl that has caused all the bruises on the back of her right leg. I'm not going to speculate but i hope it only happened while she was exercising at home.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

8 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

I've been out and about for the last couple of days thus not seen Nicole but what has happened to dear girl that has caused all the bruises on the back of her right leg. I'm not going to speculate but i hope it only happened while she was exercising at home.

You'll be pleased to hear she's just explained to Lima it was exercising by her actions :biggrin:.....and so an I!

1 minute ago, happyman88 said:

Yes I saw that and the body language would suggest the same. Still it looks like she's getting ready to go out again so we probably will be missing her tonight, more's the pity. She really does look good in that pink undie set doesn't she. 

That's a pity again. On the plus side though, Lima is having a long soak so she might be going out too. Which would leave Jess home alone again.....that's if she comes home :blush:

8 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

tTrouble is Nicole looks like she has finally finished her period and is looking particularly horny just now and her make up is on so it's looking like more Spanish fly again tonight. She's amazing; just the slightest of make up and she looks stunning ::)

Did I ever mention that she's gorgeous? :blush:

She did put a pad in 1st thing, but was out so missed her post shower routine this time round. Of course we've thrashed this one to death, it doesn't mean she's on her period. She might just be always wet! Now there's a thought :biggrin:

• Upvote 3

yes of course you're right and the blotting paper aspect has been put forward numerous times but I still like to give her the benefit of the doubt even though I can't have her for myself and the way she showing her beautiful bum curves on the sofa is just too much. She is a star :angel:

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

yes of course you're right and the blotting paper aspect has been put forward numerous times but I still like to give her the benefit of the doubt even though I can't have her for myself and the way she showing her beautiful bum curves on the sofa is just too much. She is a star :angel:

Calm not happy! We might have to throw a bucket of cold water over you...Anyway, what bum curves :dodgy:

When she was kneeling on the sofa talking to Lima who was at the living room table. By the time I'd posted it she was away upstairs getting ready for her rendezvous and getting herself looking even better. He's some lucky SOB - such a shame it's not a girlfriend she's seeing then she could bring her home and probably none of us would complain ::)

• Upvote 2

ah shit that's her gone out and it's always disconcerting when they go out with a shoulder bag especially when she puts her phone charger in as well. It would be handy if a cam was fitted at the front porchway. The number of times they spend long periods there at the front door before going out makes me wonder what else she was putting into her bag before going out and the style in which was dressed doesn't inspire meeting a regular boyfriend in my eyes especially dressed in those skin tight shiny pants and a neck collar. The look she got from Lima wasn't exactly encouraging either. I hope you know what you are doing Nicole and you look after yourself and you don't come home with any more bruises. :sad:

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

ah shit that's her gone out and it's always disconcerting when they go out with a shoulder bag especially when she puts her phone charger in as well. It would be handy if a cam was fitted at the front porchway. The number of times they spend long periods there at the front door before going out makes me wonder what else she was putting into her bag before going out and the style in which was dressed doesn't inspire meeting a regular boyfriend in my eyes especially dressed in those skin tight shiny pants and a neck collar. The look she got from Lima wasn't exactly encouraging either. I hope you know what you are doing Nicole and you look after yourself and you don't come home with any more bruises. :sad:

Think she got them from exercising Happy.... earlier post, she was explaining to Lima. Yeh I'm :sad: too......

• Upvote 1