Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

7 minutes ago, F219 said:

You don't know.  I used to live with this one girl and before sex, we use a rubber sheet (for bed wetters) and the bed was still soaked.  Not wet, soaked.  I finally bought a new bed for the bedroom and used the old one for sex only in other room.

It can still be wet.

With all your tales-you sure were a horn dog----film star and all!!  LOL

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Just now, sulzer25059 said:

I remember in B2 they had to move it !

Actually, i am still happy about the openness of nicole. ... I do not care about this laundry detergent. ... At least if they will also remove it at some point again. ... :)

• Upvote 1

Just now, happyone said:

Sometimes I think people in here are just looking for something to complain about (no reflection on you sulzer-cause u normally don't)

Haha no i was not complaining anyway i was wondering why no one else was :biggrin:

1 minute ago, MrBox said:

Actually, i am still happy about the openness of nicole. ... I do not care about this laundry detergent. ... At least if they will also remove it at some point again. ... :)

With the couch so far back these days its not in the way yet anyway. I always thought Nicole might be open with us, maybe not quite as open as she was last night though lol

• Upvote 1