Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

I think this is the photo shoot Lima was talking about with 'Wankerman' on the phone during her sex call in English the other week. She kept wiping her armpits so as not to get sweat stains on her top. As for why Nicole went too I don't know. Maybe sharing an Uber into town? Or they could be going to the movies or something, but if a Russian guy called to pick them up, who knows. Which means one of them could have this guy after the shoot is done, and Lima could be meeting the above mentioned Wankerman in person tomorrow, as was discussed after he'd given up his goods, and she wiped the skin cream from around her mouth.

There are similarities here with Lima and Nicole going out at around 11 o'clock on a Sunday morning after spending plenty of time on their facial appearance, with that of Lola when she would leave at a similar time with her charges and get picked up by someone in a car. The fact they had a very early night would suggest they knew full well they would have a busy day ahead of them so today's excursion would have been well planned. I didn't see them leave so I don't know if they took shoulder bags with a change of clothing or left in just what they stood up in but either way, if they are following the same path as Lola we could expect to see them home at around 7 o'clock tonight. Pissed or sober; happy or exhausted on their return, I think we can rest assured they sure ain't going to chapel today. :dodgy:

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

There are similarities here with Lima and Nicole going out at around 11 o'clock on a Sunday morning after spending plenty of time on their facial appearance, with that of Lola when she would leave at a similar time with her charges and get picked up by someone in a car. The fact they had a very early night would suggest they knew full well they would have a busy day ahead of them so today's excursion would have been well planned. I didn't see them leave so I don't know if they took shoulder bags with a change of clothing or left in just what they stood up in but either way, if they are following the same path as Lola we could expect to see them home at around 7 o'clock tonight. Pissed or sober; happy or exhausted on their return, I think we can rest assured they sure ain't going to chapel today. :dodgy:

Nicole packed only with the E cigarette and charger to phone in handbag.
Do not think Lima had brought anything extra either.

1 hour ago, happyone said:

Looks like Jess is going  to cam-she put her sign on the door. Not really what I was hoping for, so

will wait a few minutes- then head to bed.  It's 2:30am here.

... with her RLC is becoming more and more a "CAMSHOWCAM", not worth the effort. .... Its a shame. 

16 minutes ago, MrBox said:

... with her RLC is becoming more and more a "CAMSHOWCAM", not worth the effort. .... Its a shame. 

And now that she has wifi in her room i'm afraid that she only does cam show and let go all her dancing/teasing for rlc :X 

3 minutes ago, wathou said:

And now that she has wifi in her room i'm afraid that she only does cam show and let go all her dancing/teasing for rlc :X 

I do not care about what she is doing any more ... she will be replaced one day and remembered only as the cam girl (with good looking but nothing else)

... the real issue could be that she was only the beginning of a new casting approach by RLC. ... What a useless idea to cast girls doing cam shows on a page called "REALLIFECAM".

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, MrBox said:

I do not care about what she is doing any more ... she will be replaced one day and remembered only as the cam girl (with good looking but nothing else)

... the real issue could be that she was only the beginning of a new casting approach by RLC. ... What a useless idea to cast girls doing cam shows on a page called "REALLIFECAM".

I agree with u , but i don't mind having camgirl at rlc if they are like michelle and what i mean by that is that she doesn't do her cam show 24/7 (but only from time to time max 2h) because right now  jessica is gettin boring :X 

and in a way this is theyr "real life" :cool:

• Upvote 1

Just now, wathou said:

I agree with u , but i don't mind having camgirl at rlc if they are like michelle and what i mean by that is that she doesn't do her cam show 24/7 (but only from time to time max 2h) because right now  jessica is gettin boring :X 

Do not get me wrong, i have nothing against girls that done cam shows in the past or will do them in the future. ... My point is only that the cam shows are the oposite to real and not a very good fit for the project. ... You will never see the real person, if the girls earnings depend on how well they do what viewers ask them to do. You will see girls with a big fake smile and useless uninvolved teasing.

I would like, if RLC would add an agreement on the contract that there are no cam shows in the apartment. 

31 minutes ago, MrBox said:

Do not get me wrong, i have nothing against girls that done cam shows in the past or will do them in the future. ... My point is only that the cam shows are the oposite to real and not a very good fit for the project. ... You will never see the real person, if the girls earnings depend on how well they do what viewers ask them to do. You will see girls with a big fake smile and useless uninvolved teasing.

I would like, if RLC would add an agreement on the contract that there are no cam shows in the apartment. 

If you remember it was said Jessica is on a contract for her cam shows that requires so many hours of work. She spent many days without doing any shows, so now she is trying to make up the hours. Im sure she will spend time away from doing the shows again. I personally don't have a problem with it, she could just as easily be out of the apartment for the hours she is camming if she had another line of work. 

• Upvote 4