Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

49 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

If you remember it was said Jessica is on a contract for her cam shows that requires so many hours of work. She spent many days without doing any shows, so now she is trying to make up the hours. Im sure she will spend time away from doing the shows again. I personally don't have a problem with it, she could just as easily be out of the apartment for the hours she is camming if she had another line of work. 

Sometimes, something looking as a coincidences is actually well planed. ... She can do this greater number of shows, because she now has customers (due to the link posted on CC). In addition you may notice that RLC casted two cam girls almost at the same time and did not hesitated to get into UM at prime time (and also put a cam down) to make the wifi as needed for her work. ... Did you ever consider that there could be relation between her cam shows and RLC. Maybe RLC is trying a first step into a new business model to make even more money out of this apartments (e.g. equal to camsoda).

Just now, MrBox said:

Sometimes, something looking as a coincidences is actually well planed. ... She can do this greater number of shows, because she now has customers (due to the link posted on CC). In addition you may notice that RLC casted two cam girls almost at the same time and did not hesitated to get into UM at prime time (and also put a cam down) to make the wifi as needed for her work. ... Did you ever consider that there could be relation between her cam shows and RLC. Maybe RLC is trying a new business model to make even more money out of this apartments (e.g. equal to camsoda).

No

11 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Totally agree Sulz. She's very dedicated to something she can't really enjoy doing but she doesn't have much money so every little helps...:blush:

As if the cam show would be some kind of charity event. ... :sad: ... It is simply a business. If she at least would give a real show, it would be something worth for a cam show page. Instead, she is doing this teasing without any real involvement. I am sad for every one that paid for this useless show.

Just now, MrBox said:

As if the cam show would be some kind of charity event. ... :sad: ... It is simply a business. If she at least would give a real show, it would be something worth for a cam show page. Instead, she is doing this teasing without any real involvement. I am sad for every one that paid for this useless show.

More fool them MrB. We know it's fake but they're too stupid to realise. We see a lot more here when she's not doing it. They're mugs and I have no sympathy for them I'm afraid....:dodgy:

• Upvote 2

22 minutes ago, MrBox said:

Sometimes, something looking as a coincidences is actually well planed. ... She can do this greater number of shows, because she now has customers (due to the link posted on CC). In addition you may notice that RLC casted two cam girls almost at the same time and did not hesitated to get into UM at prime time (and also put a cam down) to make the wifi as needed for her work. ... Did you ever consider that there could be relation between her cam shows and RLC. Maybe RLC is trying a first step into a new business model to make even more money out of this apartments (e.g. equal to camsoda).

No from me, too, co incidence that they both came together, they are totally different types of cam girls too. Michelle came because Belle recruited her to come and then  Candy (Not a cam girl). Since then Nicole came (Not a cam girl). Then came back Danaya (Not a cam girl) and proving that RLC are still bringing back previous stars. So i really do not believe yet that RLC is on some mission to recruit cam girls. Its quite a popular thing for girls to do to make money so i would not be surprised if more of them crop up from time to time.

• Upvote 3

Just now, sulzer25059 said:

No from me, too, co incidence that they both came together, they are totally different types of cam girls too. Michelle came because Belle recruited her to come and then  Candy (Not a cam girl). Since then Nicole came (Not a cam girl). Then came back Danaya (Not a cam girl) and proving that RLC are still bringing back previous stars. So i really do not believe yet that RLC is on some mission to recruit cam girls. Its quite a popular thing for girls to do to make money so i would not be surprised if more of them crop up from time to time.

I hope you are right about this. ... I am not sure any more. 

15 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

More fool them MrB. We know it's fake but they're too stupid to realise. We see a lot more here when she's not doing it. They're mugs and I have no sympathy for them I'm afraid....:dodgy:

Jessica's cam show is a strange one for me, on watching she seems ready every time to keep taking off more clothes but when she gets as far as taking off the bra the chime sounds and she stops and gets dressed again, its almost like the guy wont pay enough to see her naked ! 

• Upvote 2

Just now, MrBox said:

I hope you are right about this. ... I am not sure any more. 

I don't think any of us are sure about many things, we can second guess RLC all day and still have no clue what they are up to. I will only be 100% certain that they were deliberately recruiting cam girls if we had 6 cam girls in Barca apartments. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, sulzer25059 said:

Jessica's cam show is a strange one for me, on watching she seems ready every time to keep taking off more clothes but when she gets as far as taking off the bra the chime sounds and she stops and gets dressed again, its almost like the guy wont pay enough to see her naked ! 

sometimes perhaps clients get bored and close, she does go on and on with it to try and squeeze every tip she can

Well if they are going to have a cam girl then Jess is much better to watch. And as has been said before she does do things for RLC away from the cam show. I rather watch Jess then any of the others. Becca was a waste and Michelle is boring and not very good at it. 

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

they buy into a fantasy that is much more immediate than rlc, profession of striptease is an old one, sexcam just a newer way to deliver it. its whatever floats your boat

• Upvote 1