Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

THANK YOU DANAYA FOR CLEANING THE KITCHEN LIKE I ASKED,,,DAMN IT'S KINDA SPOOKY TO BITCH ABOUT IT AND JUST A COUPLE HOURS LATER SHE IS CLEANING,,,,THE FEDS ARE WATCHING,,,THANK YOU DANAYA,ILONA, RLC OR WHOSOEVER LET HER KNOW TO CLEAN THE APT :hi: :hi: :hi: :woohoo: :woohoo: :yes: :yes:

Adele returns March 5 at 12 noon. Danae plans to stay in the apartment for two months. I'm afraid that they will continue their party's and the third girl will not.  :idk:

I'd like to know why RLC hasn't placed a new girl in the apartment yet. It can't be that hard to find attractive young women who would jump at the chance to live in a nice apartment in a big vacation city for free and get a monthly stipend on top of it.

It makes me wonder whether RLC has some kind of deal with that modeling agency they work with to only place their girls in the place. If that's the case, then there may be some periods where they are not doing a lot of auditions or shoots and the apartment doesn't get completely filled (like now).

In any case, it has got to be tough for a single girl to live in the apartment alone. I feel sorry for Danaya right now. She needs some companionship, I think.

I'd like to know why RLC hasn't placed a new girl in the apartment yet. It can't be that hard to find attractive young women who would jump at the chance to live in a nice apartment in a big vacation city for free and get a monthly stipend on top of it.

It makes me wonder whether RLC has some kind of deal with that modeling agency they work with to only place their girls in the place. If that's the case, then there may be some periods where they are not doing a lot of auditions or shoots and the apartment doesn't get completely filled (like now).

In any case, it has got to be tough for a single girl to live in the apartment alone. I feel sorry for Danaya right now. She needs some companionship, I think.

Girls do not involve by one modeling agency.

THANK YOU DANAYA FOR CLEANING THE KITCHEN LIKE I ASKED,,,DAMN IT'S KINDA SPOOKY TO BITCH ABOUT IT AND JUST A COUPLE HOURS LATER SHE IS CLEANING,,,,THE FEDS ARE WATCHING,,,THANK YOU DANAYA,ILONA, RLC OR WHOSOEVER LET HER KNOW TO CLEAN THE APT :hi: :hi: :hi: :woohoo: :woohoo: :yes: :yes:

:lmao: As much as people here think the apartments read cc and hang on every word spoken, my guess is they don't. I believe she is more concerned with what Adele thinks than a bunch of critical voyeur guys on the internet. Adele is coming back tomorrow and she is more likely concerned that Adele comes home to a clean apartment. Doesn't everyone tidy up when you are expecting company?

OH YEAH YOU MAY BE RIGHT,,I FORGOT THAT, ADELE IS COMING BACK TOMORROW ON THE 5TH,,,BUT STILL SHE CAN'T JUST LEAVE THE PLACE DIRTY LIKE THAT,,,WHAT IF ADELE WASN'T COMING BACK UNTIL THE 15TH,,,SHE WOULD HAVE TO DIG HER WAY OUT OF ALL THE GARBAGE TO GET INSIDE,,,AND WE PROBABLY COULDN'T SEE FROM THE CAMERAS ANYMORE BECAUSE TRASH WOULD BE BLOCKING OUR VIEW,,,,,,I REALLY REALLY LIKE DANAYA,,,,AND I WISH THAT SHE WOULD SPEND LESS TIME ON THAT IPAD ANS MORE TIME CLEANING THE APARTMENT AND LOOKING GOOD FOR US VIEWERS.

:lmao: As much as people here think the apartments read cc and hang on every word spoken, my guess is they don't. I believe she is more concerned with what Adele thinks than a bunch of critical voyeur guys on the internet. Adele is coming back tomorrow and she is more likely concerned that Adele comes home to a clean apartment. Doesn't everyone tidy up when you are expecting company?

From EuroMike Today 4:54:58pm in pictures

PLEASE KEEP IT CLEAN,,WE LOVE YOU HERE AND HATE TO SEE YOU BEING A DIRTY GIRL

Go ahead and be a "dirty little girl"- always like to see something new!!!