Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, happyone said:

If that is true, she might not feel comfortable bringing him back to B1 after the rash of crap she got before-and the razzing the poor guy took.  

You are right. Most people were not kind and there were too many poor comments made about both Nicole and her mate. Let's hope she fucks him in the car or Hotel room and comes home alone so we don't have to put up with all the negative and inappropriate comments.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, piedpiper1968 said:

You are right. Most people were not kind and there were too many poor comments made about both Nicole and her mate. Let's hope she fucks him in the car or Hotel room and comes home alone so we don't have to put up with all the negative and inappropriate comments.

I'm not going to hold my breath, but I would bet that if she does not come back until early morning- someone will cry like a baby and bitch that she should be here and not out

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, happyone said:

If that is true, she might not feel comfortable bringing him back to B1 after the rash of crap she got before-and the razzing the poor guy took.  

she just went out to get her vitamin S, that's all- her S count was low:biggrin::biggrin:

Guest beaver67

but how does she know the guy hasn't had a vasectomy?  

I have had one, and I can still give vitamin S- ask the wife hahahahaha:biggrin::biggrin:

Guest beaver67

you are correct, cause I have had one also-only missing the sperm--:my: BAD  

not me- just shooting blanks is all:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

3 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

not me- just shooting blanks is all:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

same thing-semen present just not sperm (hence shooting blanks) I had to refresh and look it up LOL

A vasectomy has very little effect on ejaculate itself. Semen consists of sperm, fluid from the seminal vesicles, and fluid from the prostate gland. During a vasectomy, strictly the vas deferens is blocked, not the seminal vesicles or prostate, so sperm is the only thing missing from the ejaculate.

Guest beaver67

same thing-semen present just not sperm (hence shooting blanks) I had to refresh and look it up LOL

A vasectomy has very little effect on ejaculate itself. Semen consists of sperm, fluid from the seminal vesicles, and fluid from the prostate gland. During a vasectomy, strictly the vas deferens is blocked, not the seminal vesicles or prostate, so sperm is the only thing missing from the ejaculate.

yes you are correct- guess I should have been more specific- sorry happyone