Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Big Sexy Booty Adele is back :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

When Rita was leaving she wrapped her suitcase in plastic,,,now I see Adele unwrapping her suitcase from shrink wrap plastic,,,,is this some sort of Anti-theft system for international travelers?

Well one thing that is for sure,,,,,,,, the peace and quiet that we experienced in this apartment for the past few days is now gone .... The loud Adele is back :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Big Sexy Booty Adele is back :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

When Rita was leaving she wrapped her suitcase in plastic,,,now I see Adele unwrapping her suitcase from shrink wrap plastic,,,,is this some sort of Anti-theft system for international travelers?

Yes, offered at several airports for protection during shipping and security for theft. Notice also the priority tag that you get when you travel on business class (red patch on the destination tag) The young lady traveling great.

It seems to me that the RLC picks up the tenants of the apartment on the recommendations of the girls themselves. Latest girls know each other. They had known each before the RLC project (They were familiar in Ukraine). And all of them are occupied by one business (but in different companies). They do not appear here as models. They are resting. Danae says plainly that she is now a rest and then continue to work in Ukraine.

They are familiar on the work. And invite each other to this apartment.

absolument!!! d'après mes informations, rien ne relie adèle à l'agence pour laquelle travaillent ilona et danaya!!!! adèle à sa carrière de modèle derrière elle, et les filles se connaissent certainement grâce aux anciens shooting et évènementiels...en attendant, le vk de sauvegarde de ilona, est à présent fermé pour non respect des règles vk!!!! ;) ;)

absolutely!!! according to my information, nothing adèle connects to the agency for which work ilona and Danaya !!!! adèle her modeling career behind her, and the girls certainly know thanks to former shooting and events ... in the meantime, the ilona backup vk, is now closed for non compliance with rules vk !!!! ;) ;)

OMG I can't believe between Ilona and Adele they have not shattered that window yet .... We will be down for maintenance soon so they can fix the camera again  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Or better yet,she should do what Ilona did when she couldn't get her window to close and go sleep in Danaya's bed :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :woohoo:

OMG I can't believe between Ilona and Adele they have not shattered that window yet .... We will be down for maintenance soon so they can fix the camera again  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: