Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

This cam shows are just crappy and annoying. ... Her fake smile is simply sickening and her fake masturbation almost offensive played badly.

I'm particularly sorry for the idiots who pay something for her show. I always thought the hype will decrease quickly but obviously underestimated the stupidity of the spectators.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, MrBox said:

This cam shows are just crappy and annoying. ... Her fake smile is simply sickening and her fake masturbation almost offensive played badly.

I'm particularly sorry for the idiots who pay something for her show. I always thought the hype will decrease quickly but obviously underestimated the stupidity of the spectators.

agree with you mrbox
But better than many other girls out

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, MrBox said:

Gee I wonder where we have heard this before???

• Upvote 3

15 minutes ago, MrBox said:

Well I think at this point no one is underestimating your relentless and your single minded dedication anymore.

At least it is only days after days of spamming the same posts on a forum, ie harmless overall, but I wouldn't like to be in your crosshairs in real life.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

Well I think at this point no one is underestimating your relentless and your single minded dedication anymore.

At least it is only days after days of spamming the same posts on a forum, ie harmless overall, but I wouldn't like to be in your crosshairs in real life.

I still hope there are a few people that think before they throw their money at this girl. ... Even for people liking cam shows, it must be nothing else as a waste, because she is actually only have some uninvolved teasing on her show (like as on RLC :dodgy:).

I wonder if here is someone who really believes that her show is worth any money.

4 minutes ago, MrBox said:

I still hope there are a few people that think before they throw their money at this girl. ... Even for people liking cam shows, it must be nothing else as a waste, because she is actually only have some uninvolved teasing on her show (like as on RLC :dodgy:).

I wonder if here is someone who really believes that her show is worth any money.

I see you are "thinking outside of the box" now lol

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, MrBox said:

I have nothing against your view on the show, in fact I agree mostly with it. But how many times will you have to repeat it ?

I am just growing more and more uneasy by your daily enterprise of demolition directed towards Jessica.

• Upvote 4