Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

1 minute ago, DES7469 said:

¿Dónde está Nicole? Oh, es cierto que se despidió antes. Debido a que ella está más interesado en lo que hace fuera del apartamento que su tiempo en el interior. Yo la cambiaría por Polya en cualquier momento.

Nicole, according to Kitek, I spoke to someone on the phone yesterday, to stay this afternoon ...
I think they were going to visit the zoo ...
Lima came out much later.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Where is Nicole? Oh that's right she took her leave earlier. Because she's more interested in what she does outside the apartment than her time inside. I'd trade her for Polya anytime.

Maybe because a few idiots did not like what she was doing inside the apartment with a boy-could you have been one of them???

Just now, happyone said:

Tal vez porque unos idiotas no les gustaba lo que estaba haciendo en el interior del apartamento con un niño de pudiste haber sido uno de ellos ???

Why do you insult? Is it necessary to insult?
That idiots like you call them ... they have the same right to think you do.

• Upvote 2

Just now, DES7469 said:

Where is Nicole? Oh that's right she took her leave earlier. Because she's more interested in what she does outside the apartment than her time inside. I'd trade her for Polya anytime.

This is what I can call real life ... this take place also at the outside of the apartment ... very simple.

The only issue is when the girls have all life outside only. .. This is not the case with Nicole (at least before Jessica asked her to be more quiet). So far, she has a very good balance, i think.

1 minute ago, MrBox said:

Esto es lo que puedo llamar a la vida real ... esto llevará a cabo también en el exterior de la vivienda ... muy simple.

El único problema es cuando las chicas tienen toda la vida en el exterior. .. Esto no es el caso de Nicole (al menos antes de Jessica le pidió que fuera más tranquilo). Hasta ahora, ella tiene un equilibrio muy bueno, creo.

Nicole, is going almost to contrareloj, she is determined to leave Moscow, at any price, is in contact with friends of Michelle, and with the Spanish boy ... She has other projects, so RLC, is unimportant for her. What is mysterious, is because RLC, it seems that has not taken letters in that matter ... And do not tell me that you have not noticed ... as you say, you yourself have seen that she is more interested in his life Out of the house than in his contract with RLC (which I do not think includes that life outside the house)

• Upvote 3

Just now, happyone said:

Maybe because a few idiots did not like what she was doing inside the apartment with a boy-could you have been one of them???

Now you know better than that. Nicole started off fine. I don't care for a guy being brought in but it's going to happen. So be it. You have to admit that she has progressively done less in the apartment. And I don't think it has anything to do with comments because a lot of people like her. Heck I still like her I just don't go out of my way to see her. If I was going to rate the three girls by what they do at home then Nicole doesn't rate very high. 

With that being said she could redeem herself to me if she should choose to do so. All she has to do is find the balance between her outside time and her inside time.

• Upvote 3

Ahora usted sabe mejor que eso. Nicole comenzó bien. No me importa para un chico que se trajo pero va a suceder. Que así sea. Tienes que admitir que lo que ha hecho cada vez menos en el apartamento. Y yo no creo que tenga nada que ver con los comentarios porque mucha gente como ella. Diablos todavía me gusta ella sólo que no salgo de mi manera de verla. Si yo iba a evaluar las tres niñas por lo que hacen en casa, entonces Nicole no tiene precio muy alto. 

Con eso se dice que pudo redimirse a mí si ella debe optar por hacerlo. Todo lo que tiene que hacer es encontrar el equilibrio entre su tiempo al aire libre y su tiempo en el interior.

They are just words. Well said.

• Upvote 2

Hace 1 minuto, Noldus dijo:

Nicole SE Encuentra en muy buen estado de ánimo y parece "jodido nueva"

I'm sorry but it's that there are haircuts, that if I said what I think, it's not that you spoke to me, maybe I would pass three villages ...
And you'll think it's because of the girls ... the girls come and go, it's because of the organization, it takes us for stupid people to get into a kind of girl, who seems to do it to see where we can take our clothes off.

• Upvote 1