Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

3 hours ago, sulzer25059 said:

I agree with part. But no way is Jessica anyway as nasty as Milena. I think there is Jelousy from Jessica towards Nicole as she is free spirited and very open and Jessica us very tied down to having to work the long hours. She seemed like she did not really want to be camming yesterday and in her own frustration flipped at Nicole for disturbing her while she was online. With this bickering happening more and more. Nicole is staying away a lot and is less likely to bring anyone home which means she may stay out all night. 

Its not as bad as it was with Belle and Milena as they did not speak at all therefore the atmosphere was awful for Belle where Milena seemed not bothered. 

It could of course get worse if they dont sort it out soon. Jessica needs to be more tollerant and Nicole needs to be a bit more respectful. 

Lima is just out of it most of the time anyway

I believe that Jessica is just as nasty as all the rest of the girls that have graced B1's doorstep.   Jessica just chooses to be nasty outside the apartment so she doesn't have to show her true colors inside the apartment where her boyfriend might find out.   She just left to meet up with another dude, so she ain't no better than any of the rest of them in my opinion.  This meeting was all arranged by Lima and it's very obvious!!

• Upvote 1