Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

If the girls stay at home more often, I may have to "edit" my erotic story to include them! Maybe just put them in another installment ("meanwhile, back on Earth, Adele stuck the dildo deep in Danaya's pussy. The dildo disappeared in the grand canyon of pussies. Danaya screamed, fuck me Ilona, fuck me! Adele was pissed. I won't take you out to fuck and suck 5 guys tonight if you don't remember my name. Well, at least the CC fans will be happy if I stay home. I think I'll just fuck myself!", said Danaya. Euroman and 6996 watched the video screen from the ship. "Man, Euro, this is worth all the dollars all by itself!).

Just a little teaser.

Can I give my opinion really quick guys,,,,I really want to put Danaya on her back missionary style and have Adele straddle her doggystyle,,,so I would be behind her and just go from fucking Danaya to fucking Adele at the same time while they tongue kiss each other and play with each others Titties. :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :yeahbaby:

Ok Gentlemen and Ladies Carry on. :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

So you're saying that you want me to watch you jerking off while watching me fuck Adele and Danaya,,,,,I think I'll leave that to some other folks who like to watch guys do it :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Yep Mikey... That would be just fine, except you watching me would be more like it :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Mikey, you want to write my next installment? You're doing a pretty good job there! Who will take your cum  and where?

How about you spray them both?

Hey, Thes buddy, how are you? Did you see, you are "prominent" in my stories as Thesla  the magnificent?

No big fights now for two days! You know the old thing about the factory with the sign saying "no accidents for 101 days"?

How long will we last? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: