Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

1 hour ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Nicole is going to fuck a bunch of guys.. I hope that isn't a secret. But now she will do it outside the apartment.. right or wrong? And I also believe, if everyone were honest they would have to admit it is because of her conflicts with Jessica. Again, no judgement on my part, as we all have our motives for watching. I just hate that now she will go to a "strangers" home and fuck him, spend the night and this takes her away from the safety of her own home. My children,,,, four girls and one boy. I fear for this beautiful woman. Please be alert Nicole and safe!!

She did say at first she prefers to bring guys home rather than go to there place. Wise girl but now she feels she can't because of upsetting others, damn shame. Jess has cammed all bloody day today, once ive seen her do it for 1 client then ive seen it all, no variation same old boring routine. Now we have lost some of Nicole's open spontaneous actions as she is going to go elsewhere to fulfill her needs as Mr Pinky is not going to do that every night. I remember lots of comments in the last year about the girls here who are never going to bring what they go out to do back to the apartment, well now we have a girl that will, but she is been made to take it elsewhere to save arguments. Im not taking sides but Jess needs to up her game as for as what she does for RLC and not 12hrCamforlowpay.com.

• Upvote 6

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

12 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

She did say at first she prefers to bring guys home rather than go to there place. Wise girl but now she feels she can't because of upsetting others, damn shame. Jess has cammed all bloody day today, once ive seen her do it for 1 client then ive seen it all, no variation same old boring routine. Now we have lost some of Nicole's open spontaneous actions as she is going to go elsewhere to fulfill her needs as Mr Pinky is not going to do that every night. I remember lots of comments in the last year about the girls here who are never going to bring what they go out to do back to the apartment, well now we have a girl that will, but she is been made to take it elsewhere to save arguments. Im not taking sides but Jess needs to up her game as for as what she does for RLC and not 12hrCamforlowpay.com.

We have put up with all kinds of girls and their personalities and I ,for one, haven't minded spending my money for this. We seen Lima drunk out her mind numerous times and Jess cam all day long (especially of late) I still think there's room for them all. What I really want for my money is for Nicole to feel free to "let her freak flag fly". If she wants to bring a guy or girl home to her room then I want to see it. I don't want to pay my money to have her feel that she has to go out to have sex. I don't pay my money to have them sit around downstairs to act, so called naturally, on their cell phones etc. Lima likes to drink & have sex, Jess loves to cam & Nicole loves to experiment with many partners.  There's room for them all......  If I want to see them without these personalities, I can watch a damned soap opera on TV...

• Upvote 7

40 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

If as you speculate Nicole stops bringing guys back because of a girl in the flat, this is precisely what RLC is not about. Fair enough that they are here to live their "real life" but they are not here to prevent others living theirs. It might be outrageous to claim that Jessica's motivation might be that it draws focus from her cam show thus costing her potential viewers (in her case I think that it doesn't but in Michelle's case it might) and thus income giving her a vested interest in stopping those distractions.
More likely Jessica is uncomfortable being naked or semi-naked around strange guys, fair enough, or that she disapproves of Nicole's behaviour which is not at all fair. If the latter is the reason and I've said it before then RLC's first golden rule given to the girls should be "Unless they are hinting that you join in for a 3 way or are being sexually aggressive to you then you leave the other girls be."  Then it is clear that behaviour detrimental to the product has to stop. The situation is probably more complex than this but we've already seen girls interfering with what goes on before and it tends not to be good for us.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

and now on the couch in  LR

And without her mobile. This girl has a real problem with the mobile. When she is awake and in the apartment she is on it 95% of the time. Even when she showers she is messaging. Christ nicole ditch the phone for a while.

3 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

And without her mobile. This girl has a real problem with the mobile. When she is awake and in the apartment she is on it 95% of the time. Even when she showers she is messaging. Christ nicole ditch the phone for a while.

She wont be down long without it!

7 minutes ago, Noldus said:

and now on the couch in  LR

She seems to have the same problem i have, find it very difficult to get to sleep without some background noise. I usually just leave the PC running on auto shut off. The noise of the fans is enough for me. 

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

There you go she went to get it 

• Upvote 1