Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Yes, Harley, it is teasing. Just that the relationship is real and they are very close. The other stuff is definitely tease in the sense that it keeps us interested. I like them better though because I like them personally and because of the relationship. 

I was a little surprised when Kristy showed us a little more the other day. Could be a one-off though. At least she showed more than Kami. She may have more guts.

The two girls apartments won't show us much more. For sex, we have to go to the couples' apartments.

CC has gotten really slow. Pictures take forever to load. Thes couldn't get on for almost a day. I do like some things about the new site. I do love the chat. And I do post more than I did a couple of days ago.

• Upvote 1

Yes, Harley, it is teasing. Just that the relationship is real and they are very close. The other stuff is definitely tease in the sense that it keeps us interested. I like them better though because I like them personally and because of the relationship. 

I was a little surprised when Kristy showed us a little more the other day. Could be a one-off though. At least she showed more than Kami. She may have more guts.

The two girls apartments won't show us much more. For sex, we have to go to the couples' apartments.

Agreed on the statement about the 2 girls apartments.

• Upvote 1

Surprised Harley that I admitted it is teasing? I surprise a lot of people these days. I have more fun and am much more outgoing. And less controversial. Though Corbo almost set off a problem again with his homosexuality talk. Poor Lyree. He did it almost right to her face! I don't think he meant to hurt her but still.

CC has gotten really slow. Pictures take forever to load. Thes couldn't get on for almost a day. I do like some things about the new site. I do love the chat. And I do post more than I did a couple of days ago.

Yes it has and it's frustrating as all get outs!!

• Upvote 1

I'm not knocking the new site....I really like it!  I think it is more susceptible to server lag because of some much going on within it!!  I have said my piece about it and the admin is aware I do believe.  In time it will be much improved, I have no doubt!

ok here is the deal y'all .Dayana is using Adele to get to where she wants to be in life . it was the same with her an ilona . now for being under maintenance yesterday as long it was yes they had their  fun together while the cams where off .  Adele was showing the pics of the having sex in  all over the apartment . Well some tines u have to do to get where u want to be in life at a young age . I just hope that adele will catch on quick b4 she gets set up to be dragged down. I can c that happen.

53 minutes ago, eaglewolf01 said:

ok here is the deal y'all .Dayana is using Adele to get to where she wants to be in life . it was the same with her an ilona . now for being under maintenance yesterday as long it was yes they had their  fun together while the cams where off .  Adele was showing the pics of the having sex in  all over the apartment . Well some tines u have to do to get where u want to be in life at a young age . I just hope that adele will catch on quick b4 she gets set up to be dragged down. I can c that happen.

I don't doubt that's what was happening, but how are you confirming that? Do you speak their language.....sure wish I did.

3 hours ago, eaglewolf01 said:

Sorry Eagle, I don't agree with that for one moment (your point about them having sex all over the apartment.) I would suggest that their closeness since the cams came on is because they're trying to shut Aida out of their friendship. Alternatively, we're like 99% sure that they get viewer bonuses yes? So maybe they feel threatened that they'll earn less money now we viewers have someone else to look at and are upping the ante.

In my opinion, those suggesting that A&D used the Under Maintainence time to fuck each other's brains out are just looking for another reason to get angry at these girls, rather than being logical

On another note, Aida has taken her phone and disappeared into the laundry room - I should really give her more of a chance but I've already given up on this girl, another bad choice by RLC, another reason not to resubscribe

• Upvote 2