Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

4 minutes ago, roy1 said:

aida   dont    stand   a   chance      with      spiteful      adele      danaya    wont       stand     up      to     her      

I'm not too sure about that, she got Danaya talking to her, that's a start.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, homersimpson95 said:

si il s'agit d'un passé ancien, RLC a tout faux et est ridicule d'avoir fait venir aida. Je ne pense pas qu'aida aurait accepté de venir si un tel different existait depuis longtemps mais c'est juste mon avis ; il y a du se passer quelquechose lorsqu'elle arrivée pendant la maintenance, des paroles ont été dites peut être, je ne sais pas..... Mais quelle betise de RLC c'est pas possible.. En plus Aida est clairement pas interessée par la nudité, ce qui est un minimum dans cet appart..... C'est n'importe quoi. Et dire que nous sommes assez idiot pour payer pour voir 2 nanas se faire la gueule......

I know you didn't ask for this opinion but I'm going to tell you what I think happened.  Danaya and Adele called for the apartment to go under maintenance so they could bring their guys back to the apartment and do whatever it is they do with them when they go to the hotels.  The party continued until wee hours of the morning in which time Nora shows up with Aida.  Aida was probably shocked by what she walked in on and made some kind of comment in which Adele (being the mouth of the group) couldn't bite her tongue and let Aida have it......or they could have known each other from a different life lol.  You be the judge!

• Upvote 2

à l’instant, HarleyFatboy a dit :

I know you didn't ask for this opinion but I'm going to tell you what I think happened.  Danaya and Adele called for the apartment to go under maintenance so they could bring their guys back to the apartment and do whatever it is they do with them when they go to the hotels.  The party continued until wee hours of the morning in which time Nora shows up with Aida.  Aida was probably shocked by what she walked in on and made some kind of comment in which Adele (being the mouth of the group) couldn't bite her tongue and let Aida have it......or they could have known each other from a different life lol.  You be the judge!

possible harley, i'm open to believe you ; where have you find this info ?

If you guys see a black fluffy tail with a white stripe sticking out of Leora's bed covers, please let me know. Woodland creatures always provide entertaining grudge matches.

Until then, Aida looks  interesting. I wonder if she eats as many pistashios as Adele. I'd be willing to share my nuts with her...?

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Yes it was changed bed mattress in Dania room