Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

il y a 10 minutes, legrandrobert a dit :

Yuri----------Fashion desighner my a-s

Here in Montréal, we have a name for girls who dress like that they are callee Ho---ers or Pros-----tes.

we can find this type of clothes in Paris, and not just with the type of girls you think. Yuri has right, adele work in mode or had worked in mode, so she knows this type of clothes. But i agree with you robert, when i see a girl with that in Paris, i think she's search a dick...lol

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, ankaboott said:

Yes it was changed bed mattress in Dania room

This is what I was told.....Danaya went to wash the bed linens and wasn't going to wash the very bottom one (we call them dust ruffles in the states, used to help protect the mattress) until she felt what apparently looked like a wet area and then she immediately took it off the bed and threw it in the pile with all the other SOILED bed linens.  Like I said before.....you be the judge!!  Everybody was thinking that eaglewolf was carrying on about the pics Adele was showing Danaya of them having sex all over the apartment during the outage, there might actually be some truth to that!

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, homersimpson95 said:

we can find this type of clothes in Paris, and not just with the type of girls you think. Yuri has right, adele work in mode or had worked in mode, so she knows this type of clothes. But i agree with you robert, when i see a girl with that in Paris, i think she's search a dick...lol

We also have women in these pants. And now we are even import them to you. ?

• Upvote 4

Just now, homersimpson95 said:

i'm able to believe you but without evidence, that rest just an possibility... that can be possible i'm agree , but... If our offcial translators Yuri and Kitek hear something about that, so tell us......

As yet not heard.
But to be honest, I really doubt it.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, homersimpson95 said:

i'm able to believe you but without evidence, that rest just an possibility... that can be possible i'm agree , but... If our offcial translators Yuri and Kitek hear something about that, so tell us......

Rest assured homer, I doubt very seriously that they will hear anything about that if what I believe to of happened is true.  Do you realize how many subscribers would be totally pissed off it that is the kind of shit that RLC would allow to happen and then get caught doing it?  RLC should never put an apartment under maintenance for the tenants to throw parties, have sex, have dinners, cut their toenails.....you get my point right?  But that doesn't mean it doesn't happen.

• Upvote 1