Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

i     have      a       feeling   after    tonight    adele    and   danaya     will    leave    over   the    weekend     then     adele    will   look  after   adele  and    danaya    will    be    on     her    own    just    my    thoughts   hope    danaya    sees    some    sense     trys     to     make    it    work    in     apt     but    i   think  shes     so      stuck   to     adele     it     wont     happen       

4 hours ago, tallsg said:

I can't believe know one saw Nora go up stairs. She most definitely did. She started to go up and Aida started to follow her and Nora stopped at the middle landing , said something to Aida and she came back down and Nora went up by herself.

Could hear her talking for less than 2 minutes then came back down.

This happened about 10-15 minutes before the three of them then went out.

Tallsg

I did see Nora go the upstairs restroom, and she and Aida did in fact stop at the landing of the stairs. Aida then returned to the kitchen and Nora went to the upstairs restroom. She also placed two calls and sent a text message, and did not use the restroom while in there. One can only speculate as to who she called and sent the text message to as well. The time period in the restroom as you state was short in duration. I will add that Nora made sure and tour most of the apartment, with the exception of the Adele's and Danaya's bedrooms. There was long discussion by Danaya and Adele after Aida left to go out with Nora with a lot of the discussion whispering below what the microphones could pick up. These are the facts as were seen by all, now let the speculation begin.

• Upvote 3

6 hours ago, See said:

Those higher-level models before apartment shutting down was recruited with the assistance of a couple early-stage girls. Especially one of the girl's involvement in recruitment was very significant. Nora's importance of recruitment was not so significant as people think, and she didn't even knew girls in advance. However, I believe that she had to accept the girls as a permanent resident of the apartment. Nora's only only recruitment was Nikki.

I do not know how RLC recruit Sara and White, but after that Ilona's contribution has been significant, perhaps with a couple of exceptions.

Who believes what I told he believes it, and I am not going to open the matter more deeply.

Nora's "importance" in recruitment may have not been significant(although how you would know that is beyond my understanding), but the fact that the whole concept of the apartment was her idea, and that she did a superb job as coordinator is what puts her at the top of the RLC "food chain"

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

I figured it just be a matter of time before she parks her Dirty Cunt on the Doorstep Again.

Stone, WHY DO YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO SHOW YOUR NEGATIVE SIDE. YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO LEAD THIS FORUM BY EXAMPLE NOT STOOP DOWN TO THE LEVEL OF TROLLS. IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING POSITIVE(OR NEUTRAL) TO SAY ABOUT THE MATTER OF DISCUSSION, THEN PLEASE WITHHOLD FROM COMMENTING AND STICK TO YOUR MODERATING DUTIES.

• Upvote 5

49 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Tallsg

I did see Nora go the upstairs restroom, and she and Aida did in fact stop at the landing of the stairs. Aida then returned to the kitchen and Nora went to the upstairs restroom. She also placed two calls and sent a text message, and did not use the restroom while in there. One can only speculate as to who she called and sent the text message to as well. The time period in the restroom as you state was short in duration. I will add that Nora made sure and tour most of the apartment, with the exception of the Adele's and Danaya's bedrooms. There was long discussion by Danaya and Adele after Aida left to go out with Nora with a lot of the discussion whispering below what the microphones could pick up. These are the facts as were seen by all, now let the speculation begin.

Thes, you just love to throw in the bait, and then sit to the side and watch the circus unfold, don't you?

Earlier when the three of them were in the bathroom, Aida explained to Nora her troubles with the jacuzzi, so it's quite likely she went up there to contact RLC to put in a repair order on Aida's behalf.

If you "except" Adele's and Danaya's bedrooms, and living room and kitchen in which the girls spent their evening, that leaves Aida's room and the bathroom. Aida showed her redecorated room to the girls, so what did she "tour" exactly?

If the discussion was "whispering below what microphones could pick up", then is it even worth to bring it up? However, I will tell you that I was able to pick up a few sentences, and the conversation was briefly about Aida, and then about their last "club outing"

Now let the speculations end, and let's wish our queen a happy and successful life, and act as adults that we are and not as fifth graders!

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, snaky said:

Thes, you just love to throw in the bait, and then sit to the side and watch the circus unfold, don't you?

Earlier when the three of them were in the bathroom, Aida explained to Nora her troubles with the jacuzzi, so it's quite likely she went up there to contact RLC to put in a repair order on Aida's behalf.

If you "except" Adele's and Danaya's bedrooms, and living room and kitchen in which the girls spent their evening, that leaves Aida's room and the bathroom. Aida showed her redecorated room to the girls, so what did she "tour" exactly?

If the discussion was "whispering below what microphones could pick up", then is it even worth to bring it up? However, I will tell you that I was able to pick up a few sentences, and the conversation was briefly about Aida, and then about their last "club outing"

Now let the speculations end, and let's wish our queen a happy and successful life, and act as adults that we are and not as fifth graders!

Well said snaky, well said!

1 hour ago, snaky said:

...  IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING POSITIVE(OR NEUTRAL) TO SAY ABOUT THE MATTER OF DISCUSSION, THEN PLEASE WITHHOLD FROM COMMENTING AND STICK TO YOUR MODERATING DUTIES.

It should also be normal to say something negativ, if it is still respectful. ... You often tends to to consider the people writing not in your opinion as negative. This is not a good idea, i think. ? ... BTW, this case was simply an insult. This should not come from a moderator, i think.

1 hour ago, snaky said:

Having an own opinion is a good thing and there's no reason not to discuss these opinions with others. The only think that should be taken into account is the respect for people (also for the residents and for the other people in this forum). It is importent to mark an opinion as it to make sure that others know that it is not a fact (at least to the point were it is obviously that someting is a fact). Unfortunately, this is often omitted in this forum (whether be given positive or negative comments about people).

Due to the increasing proportion of "SHOW" elements on RLC lately, the speculations will grow even further. It's is simply normal to talk about it when people behave unexpectedly (like when hetero girls start to play teasing games ::)). I do not think that such discussions should be suppressed.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, snaky said:

Nice to see you crawled out of your hole snaky we have all missed you, and your loving comments to our posts

1 hour ago, snaky said:

Oh yes, I always call in repairs at 1 am in the morning ??? Don't you snaky ??? Speculation will never end and is part of the project since it's inception. Such is the life of a voyeur.

And of course, I wish Nora and Kiko the very best of what life has to offer, much happiness and much success.

• Upvote 1