Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Legr, what are you talking about? I see no pics of any fingerfucking and all I see is the same butt massage Irma always gives Ilona. And Irma always takes off her top when she gives the massages.

Mikey, if you are there, did what legr claims actually happen?

Oh man. Is that what he based it on? Considering what people here are dying to see, please don't mislead people. I actually see the same goddam massage she gives every time. Only difference is that Ilona seems more into it than usual. Maybe the relentless massaging of the inside of Ilona's legs is finally getting to her. How she resisted that up until now is beyond me.

ANNA THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME OUT TO GIVE US A SHOW,AND THANK YOU IRMA FOR TAKING OUT THOSE TITTIES THAT GOT ILONA,THE ENTIRE CC AND ANNA SO HORNY THAT SHE HAD TO RUB ONE OUT WHILE LISTENING TO YOU LADIES DOING YOUR MASSAGE

OH YEAH ONCE AGAIN THE GODS OF BAD TIMING KEEP RAINING DOWN ON US AGAIN,BECAUSE AS SOON AS ANNA WAS REALLY GETTING HEATED,THE GIRLS FINISHED THEIR MASSAGE WHICH MADE ANNA STOP AND COVER UP AGAIN.

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

OK, finally a little action. Anna masturbated out of the covers, man did she get off. I think Irma's massage of Ilona got her real horny! And I did see Ira kiss Ilona's nipples albeit briefly at the end. And Ilona sort of kissed Irma afterwards (a sort of thank you from Ilona?). I think Irma's "diabolical plan" with Ilona is slowly working on her. Ilona is more receptive now to touches which are borderline sexual. Irma isn't pushing it too hard though. Anna may have been jealous. I feel bad for Anna. She wants Irma to touch her but is afraid to assert herself. Yet Ilona does nothing except be cute and she gets Irma. Life can be cruel sometimes.