Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

If that is the case then my apologies, they seemed new to me, maybe because I was looking too hard for more changes!

No problem Ben, just trying to keep things semi-straight.  Go look in the pictures thread and see if what you observed was there before the maintenance.  That should answer all your questions.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

2 hours ago, legrandrobert said:

I tried translating Spanish to French or English DISASTER couldn't understand at all.

Une chose que je l'ai appris d'utiliser les translaters est que , ceux dont la grammaire et l'orthographe sont corrects obtenir les meilleurs résultats . Les tournures plus locales que vous utilisez , moins avec précision les traducteurs travailleront . Parfois , avec le français , par exemple, ( depuis que je comprends comment le travail espagnol et allemand) , je dois jouer la traduction en arrière, et si je ne peux pas me comprendre alors je reformule ce que je disais à l'origine jusqu'à ce que je peux plus ou moins comprendre la traduction. Il est pas parfait, mais il est proche .

This is the english to French translation using google translate.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, k2000 said:

je peux meme dire que le traducteur automatique du site ne fait pas de traduction certaine langue (connais pas exemple : Ukrainien), il faut alors traduire manuellement sur le site de google traducteur (translate.google.)

I don't know any Ukranian so I have no way to make comparisons until I know for sure I'm correctly translating

Le 23/3/2016 à 10:33 AM, k2000 a dit :

j'ai vue dans une video qui a ete fait hier la fille a cheveux noir et la nouvelle qui ce font chaqu'une a manger et ce parle dans la cuisine ces agreable de voir ca

ces dommage que toute les 3 font rien de facon commune comme manger, s'amuser, ...

surtout pour l'anniversaire

traduit par Google traducteur / translated by Google translator

I saw in a video that was made yesterday the girl has black hair and that this new form chaqu'une room and talking in the kitchen these nice to see ca

it's a shame that all the 3 are no common way like eating, having fun, ...

especially for birthday

voici la video / here's the video  : 

video supprimer de ma part / remove video of me

Harley you are the most ornery, contrary person in the history of  the world! Guys, why do you give his crap the time of day?

Ben, that analysis was excellent.

Harley thinks the girls were fucking guys' brains out during that time or each other!

Query, they can fuck guys at the club or their places or hotels. And the girls do the most lame fake lez shit with each other. They don't fuck each other! So what does Harley thinks happened? The answer is nothing! He makes it all up just to fuck with us! Don't believe he is ever serious about anything!

• Upvote 4

Also, what difference does it make that they were under maintainence for 16 hours? Nothing changed, they will still do fake lez stuff and go out clubbing!

Who cares what the apartment looks like? Just get in 3 new girls already!

• Upvote 2

Foamy is watching. Foamy is not finding this particular apartment to be much fun, since I'm on PST, and the girls are never there. For excitement, I suggest we join other members at Rants & Flame Wars, where certain less restrictive moderation rules apply.

http://camcaps.net/forums/forum/52-rants-amp-flame-wars/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marquess_of_Queensberry_Rules

• Upvote 3

33 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I'm hoping that the girls show up wearing bunny ears really soon, hopping around looking for M&M Peanuts and other Easter treats. That would be more fun, and probably pretty cute to watch.

Foamy  that would be cute and don't forget the cute bunny noses and the dental floss bathing suits  with a white cotton tail  on their butts. :-) .

• Upvote 3