Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

3 minutes ago, dana3 said:

did anyone notice last night that danaya and adele were not talking.  In fact, danaya sat downstairs looking at iphone and adele sat upstairs looking at iphone.  Not texting or anything...just awake and looking at phones and yet, no communication?  So, my advice to danaya (like she 'needs' that....wish she would...take initiative to talk to Adia, be nice to adele but stop letting her control your life, and enjoy your remaining time at RLC!  Ok...i'm done...that's the end of my 'wish list' for the day!

I did notice that Danaya was on the couch just looking at her iPhone while the other two were in heir rooms. This seem so weird compare to other Saturday nights. 

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

12 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

You know how much I love Adele's sweet sexy ass,,,I don't pay attention to the girly drama,,,so it doesn't bother me,,I'm too busy looking at her fat sexy ass to care about them leaving every night or fighting with each other lol:biggrin:

I know you do euromike...and i used to but....i can't get past how manipulative she is and how easily she seems to control Danaya.  Sorry...my problem...not yours!

I felt bad for adele when ilona controlled danaya and kept adele 'alone' and now, i feel bad for aida as adele controls danaya and aida sits alone!

• Upvote 4

12 minutes ago, dana3 said:

I know you do euromike...and i used to but....i can't get past how manipulative she is and how easily she seems to control Danaya.  Sorry...my problem...not yours!

I felt bad for adele when ilona controlled danaya and kept adele 'alone' and now, i feel bad for aida as adele controls danaya and aida sits alone!

It's really hard to figure out these ladies Dana,,,girls do the silliest things to each other sometimes,,,we will never figure out how they think:rolleyes:

• Upvote 2

I see the dishes are starting to pile up in the kitchen again.  I just don't understand why, when they are done with a plate or a bowl or anything for that matter, that they just can't rinse it off and stick it in the dishwasher.  I know it's not because they don't have the time, it must just be pure laziness!  At any rate, it just doesn't make any sense to me unless that's how they were raised.

Miscvoyeur, I am a different man now. Have you not noticed that? Or are you perpetually stuck in the past. I am friends with almost everyone here now. Even timewarp and snaky are now my friends. 

I no longer ask for sex all the time. I left VV behind. You are still there.

You need to acknowledge changes.

Many people here like and respect me. I do not call anyone names, do not demand things, am not hooked on things.

You should be a big enough person to acknowledge this and not stay with the past.

I led the fight against Harley and Corbo along with snaky.

• Upvote 1

Mr. Box, Mikey, friends, please stop this!

We were keeping this forum a bit lighter.

Mikey pal you are the funniest person I know. Don't get thrown off your game!

TBG is right, don't take everything so seriously!

Mr. Box, I agree with you on somethings, but respect is something that must be given to all who are not evil or criminal!

Names are not acceptable.

Look at these young women as performers and humans. Do you like the job they do or not? That is really the only question.

And actresses are acting, this may not be their true selves, don't forget that!

• Upvote 3

it is humain to preferer someone because she's rejected by other.  But i must say that danaya and adele are the girls who do the most  for the appart when rlc ask, compared to aida (ok she's new she's alone, but now there are few days she's here and some aida'friends come in appart, so she's not so alone) We can see aida have a bahaviour and personnality who are so diiferent and are in total disagree, i think, with rlc attemps. Furthermore, her persality is completly different with 2 other girls. Even Danaya (who is a cool girl) seems to make effort with Aida.  For this appart i can't imagine aida have a behaviour with rlc attemps, she's too much diiferent. Danay and Adele have differents personnalites but they are still friendly (perhaps thanks to danaya), So.....

53 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

It's really hard to figure out these ladies Dana,,,girls do the silliest things to each other sometimes,,,we will never figure out how they think:rolleyes:

Yes. It is real easy to understand, MEN ARE FROM MARS ANS WOMEN ARE FROM VENUS, our problem is we have two heads to think with, and women own the pearly gates to heaven. A woman scorned, they don't forget or forgive easily. 

• Upvote 1