Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Just now, homersimpson95 said:

a lot of posts tell about their childish behaviour, of course, it's normal, have you seen the age of these girls : 20,22 perhaps 24 ?

Well maybe a just a little older for one them, say like more closer to midlife than childhood.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

thats one of the reasons i dont watch this apt.adele is just doing what ilona used to do by playing with her titties for a little while they think they have won the war i dont have a problem with adele nor danaya but for me adele is another ilona childish and all about her while danaya is to blind to see that adele is just playing with her feelings and leading her to no where.

• Upvote 4

Jus logged on and reading all the comments and things. Was in Da and Adele and Aida's room and ive been cracking up laughing. Aida has a fairly normal room.... whatever normal is lol. Da and Adele are hilarious. Anyone who thinks there will be "real sex" are waiting in futility lol. They do some touching but in a playful manner only. I definitely wont be holding my breath for actual sex, but it's kinda entertaining anyway.

14 minutes ago, homersimpson95 said:

a lot of posts tell about their childish behaviour, of course, it's normal, have you seen the age of these girls : 20,22 perhaps 24 ?

Did you saw the guest of kristy yesterday. This was what normal girls do in there age while having fun party time. ... This apartment is about to provide a "SHOW". They would never do all this silly games if there were in an apartment without cameras. 

• Upvote 3

il y a 10 minutes, Thestarider a dit :

Well maybe a just a little older for one them, say like more closer to midlife than childhood.

to my personnal, when a had this age, iwas very child, and girls between them can be bitch, and here that is the case. Andto think that aida is a little innocent poor alone girl is fake

• Upvote 1