Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

like I said they only do thing's for the cameras . you can tell same of the stuff they do makes no sense at all .  as I can tell these three  are straight as fuck  cuz all they do is talk about men from the translation from kitek and yury   aida as a boyfriend  and now adele as a boyfriend also.  and all they are going to do is put on a fake lesbian show

• Upvote 2

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

9 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Danaya came back this morning from her party night without pantyhoses

What the hell did she do last night ??

Dana_losts_pantyhose.gif

When you dress like a Two Bit Whore that fucks for Peanuts.  The Imagination has not much left to imagine as to what she was doing coming home without Pantyhose on.

Mr Dirty  Mouth, we had a mutual agreement on the forum not to use any degrading names towards any tenants or guests. You're the person that's supposed to prevent such outbreaks, not fire them up, yet you insist on calling this girls whores. What do you have to say for yourself?

Why do people always skip the logical explanations and zero in on their dirty fantasies? She could've taken them off because she was getting too hot(Adele did go out bare-legged), or she simply got a run in them. Pantyhose do tend to get runs in them.

• Upvote 6

Snaky, it is like a freaking cancer. We operate, take out the bad stuff and it fucking grows back! I was going to leave it g o with regard to Stone because I know what terrible health probs he has. And he is normally a good guy. But this was over the moon! Then, harley will stick his nose out and well.......

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, snaky said:
3 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Danaya came back this morning from her party night without pantyhoses

What the hell did she do last night ??

When you dress like a Two Bit Whore that fucks for Peanuts.  The Imagination has not much left to imagine as to what she was doing coming home without Pantyhose on.

there is no need for that. That's just nasty, cheap. Two-bit, you might say.

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, legrandrobert said:

Takket Noldus, var at i dag eller i går? ------------------- Du var på rett sted til rett tid

This was yesterday morning, just before Adele came in and separated them. Danaya pulled down Aidas pants patted her on the ass

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Creo que tal vez una mofeta o una ardilla intentaron subir hasta allí para ver lo que estaba pasando y poner una carrera en las medias. Por lo que probablemente necesaria para eliminarlos (tanto el pantimedias y las criaturas del bosque), y se los tiró a la basura para que ella pudiera estar presentable. La pregunta es: ¿dónde están las bragas y el tampón es todavía en su lugar ???

Si no es así, simplemente felicitar al tipo con suerte ...

Si no es así, simplemente felicitar al tipo con suerte ...

Si, y a la vez burlarse-reírse-mofarse etc, etc de todos los abonados que les están pagando esta magnifica estancia en un buen apartamento, agua, luz gas, Internet, comunidad, basura, ibi, etc, etc .Repito, se ríen-burlan de todos los abonados estos dos putones verbeneros.A la calle ya, y que las mantengan los chulos que se las están follando, no los abonados.RLC-ESTAFADORES

• Upvote 1

See Adele in the shower just now after her morning at the (presumably) spa centre. Looks like she's been on a sun bed, I'm sure has a signs of a sunburnt arse, either that or she's been lying on it for too long.  Bizarre when you need to go on a sunbed in Spain!

• Upvote 1