Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

it is the best thing that come to forum in a long time, guys i myself disagree with you. Just look at many pages of BS here on the girls thread compared to all the other threads combined, now when go to a thread it is all real comments, quotes, or comments on the pictures or videos the way it suppose to be, with the exception of this one thread !!!

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

it is the best thing that come to forum in a long time, guys i myself disagree with you. Just look at many pages of BS here on the girls thread compared to all the other threads combined, now when go to a thread it is all real comments, quotes, or comments on the pictures or videos the way it suppose to be, with the exception of this one thread !!!

I could be wrong here but I think it's because of the chat feature.  If everything of importance is communicated in the chat room, then that leaves nothing but chatter for the forum.  If what was said in chat was put in the forum because there was no chat feature, I believe the chatter would diminish....just my thoughts.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, olcage said:

one of the main reasons i come to cc is to catch up on events i may have missed in the time  im away. With chat I feel I will miss out on alot of stuff.

I agree, with the chat feature you will miss out on allot of stuff said about the apartments because it doesn't get put in the forums anymore!

• Upvote 5

The pictures always tell you has happened in any of the apartments, so if your member of CC you don't miss anything, there is a request to Admin to make a chat back up so you can go back in the chat and get caught up::)

• Upvote 1

i raised the issue of the chat room having an effect on the forum some time ago. The forum gives everyone the chance to both catch up and then consider a reply. the chat room is good for catching the moment but bad for long term recall or catch up. 

i guess having both is the best of both worlds but i do think the quality of the forum is damaged. Either way keep up the good work guys and keep the chat flowing. 

• Upvote 4

15 hours ago, kitek said:

Hun var på toalettet før hun gikk opp, trekke dine egne konklusjoner ...

Here you see Danaya had pantyhose wearing when she got home. She took it and certainly her panties off in the bathroom.

bandicam 2016-04-04 02-53-25-638.png

• Upvote 7