Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Another thing that bothers me is that Irma was the driving force and the spirit of the apartment. She was the leader. Who will be the spirit now or will we be leaderless? Anna is great and a good person but she is not a leader. If she was a leader and assertive she would have gone after Irma. We know Layla isn't a leader. She isn't loose enough. A leader has to be open and flexible. Ilona does manipulate things and thus is a little bit of a leader, but she is a hidden, behind the scenes type leader and thus no help here. In my opinion, it is up to Anna. I could see she has the basic elements of what it takes to be a leader. She is friendly, open and flexible. She just needs to just take charge, be assertive. I saw her that night when they went clubbing. She dressed very sophisticated, looked confident, a real woman. Then when they came home she talked to Irma when she needed comforting or an ear. She took care of Ilona who was drunker than  a skunk and helped her when she threw up. Anna is my backup hero here to Irma. Let's see if she steps up to the plate.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

euromike69 quoted "SOMETHING HAPPENED THAT MADE ANNA SAY FUCK IT AND BECAME A LOT MORE COURAGEOUS,ANNA BENT OVER THE BATHROOM TUB.

BEST ANNA PHOTO SO FAR"

It was a nice pic of her bottom no doubt.  About 3 to 4 months ago it would have been a really good pic but not in this day and time, no sir, their video feed theses days suck donkey ass!!  They ought to not take just one of their luxury cruises and by some better damn cameras!!

I'm trying to say this without pissing you people off that post the pics.  Would it be to much to ask if when you post the pics that come from upstairs you could add a little text with them explaining whats going on for those of us that don't get to see upstairs? 

Irma:

Thank you so much for having shared a glimpse of your life with all of us.  Your smile and caring attitude have been a refreshing wind in an apartment that has had its share of past drama and tensions.  Your smile is like sunshine in the morning, it makes a person feel alive to face that new day.  Now that you are going, hopefully back home, may you find the happiness and peace everyone so dearly deserves.  Once again, many thanks for your time spent with us.  You will be missed.  Should life allow you to come back to Barcelona, please do come and visit the apartment.  We are sure open arms will be there to receive you.  Bon Voyage.  :hi: 

Damn i was uploading some photos and leora stopped me dead  in my tracks,she is in the shower,,,,damn she's sexy :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby:

I'll resume once she's done taking the shower :yes: :yes: :yes: :woohoo: :woohoo:

!010, Dez, Mike.... and all of CC boys. That woman will make some very lucky man very happy someday. It's not very often you come across the total package.

She is everything a good man needs in his life, and all he could ever want. I know this because I had one of those good women in my life. The good lord took her from us way before her time. When I see Irma and how she interacts with everyone, the compassion, outgoing personality, the cleanliness everything in it's place, extremely helpful to other with genuine concern for them, and very very sensual on top of that,  it so reminds me of my wife. I know it's why I have been so hooked on this apartment for the past month. Man I was blessed for 22 years. :hugnkiss: Baby i miss ya !!!!

I DON'T KNOW HOW I FORGOT TO TELL YOU GUYS THIS VERY IMPORTANT PIECE OF INFORMATION,BUT IRMA A FEW DAYS AGO WAS TALKING TO SOMEONE ABOUT SIGNING A LEASE FOR A BUILDING,I'M NOT SURE IF IT WAS FOR AN OFFICE BUILDING OR AN APARTMENT,BUT SHE KEPT ASKING THE PERSON IN ENGLISH IF SHE HAS TO BE THERE TO SIGN THE PAPERS,MAYBE SHE FOUND A NEW HOME BACK IN HER HOMELAND AND SHE HAS TO RETURN HOME TO GET STUFF DONE,,,,,WE GOTTA REALIZE TOO THAT THESE LADIES ARE THINKING AHEAD,THEY KNOW THAT THEIR TIME ON RLC IS VERY SHORT SO HEY GOTTA THINK ABOUT THEIR NEXT MOVE/JOB,AFTER THE RLC PROJECT,,,,,I DON'T THINK THAT IRMA KNEW HERSELF THAT SHE WOULD BE LEAVING THIS SOON EITHER.

AND YEAH SHE WAS SPEAKING IN PLAIN ENGLISH.

Irma is touchy feeley with Layla, her friend.

Irma is touchy-feely with anyone who doesn't object (provided, of course, that she sees the person as friend material). Kristy is a lot like that too. I find that to be a very nice quality in today's world. People don't interact enough now (unless you want to count "virtual" interaction). Interacting in person is much more intimate and people reveal more of their real selves instead of hiding behind virtual masks.

The part I hate the most is everybody went upstairs and Irma stayed and did the dishes alone wiped the counter and the livingroom table.  You call that FRIENDS ?  »»»»»»»Ilona should have gone .  Layla was beginning to bond with Irma and now they show her the door ?  I'm sorry but RLC must have lost a great number of members by acting this way,  it's been nice knowing you on this forum maybe the new batch will reunite us again.  So long from a French Canadian  who is sad tonight.

Robert, it's possible that Irma (being the way she is) asked the other girls to go because she needed a little "alone time". So, you may be right. But, I think there is a fairly strong possibility that Irma did something like that because she doesn't have a room to herself anymore. Just a thought.  :(