Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Guest beaver67
6 minutes ago, dana3 said:

soon to be empty apartment...as usual...

It will be for awhile- Danaya just left, and black bag looked full- not sure if she packed her party clothes or not, and she picked up a sack as she was leaving

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Guest beaver67
15 minutes ago, Noldus said:

1647 Danaya went out,Make up and with a bag that had hairbrush, charger and extra jacket at least.

let's see what she is dressed like , and her condition, when she gets back, whatever time that may be

It seems as if Aida is finally having some fun, just as she will leave in 3 days.

She tells story of how her swim bra fell down. She gets tanned on the beach. Plays with Danaya.

Too bad she is only just starting to loosen up.

And Vika got herself a little butt mark eh? Hmmmm....

Having fun, girl? I hope so for her sake. 

She is not a prude I think. Too bad we can't get that guy over to the apartment.

Maybe when she gets new people, she will let herself go more.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Yury said:

Aida is involved in some kind of contest. It seems she dances. They returned from this contest.
Danaya went to booze and will return late at night.

Danaya went drinking alone? Kind sad if she went by herself. 

Aida win or place high in this contest? lol I bet it must be funny scene or event to watch. I guess it was nice that Vika went with her to this contest. 

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Hectorxx1 said:

Danaya went drinking alone? Kind sad if she went by herself. 

Aida win or place high in this contest? lol I bet it must be funny scene or event to watch. I guess it was nice that Vika went with her to this contest. 

She is not alone drinking, she has her clubbing friends, most likely she is hanging out with the guy she likes, Christian if I remember correctly.

• Upvote 5

il y a 3 minutes, kitek a dit :

She is not alone drinking, she has her clubbing friends, most likely she is hanging out with the guy she likes, Christian if I remember correctly.

et adèle est toujours à Barcelone!!!!

and Adele is still in Barcelona !!!!:blush:

• Upvote 4

4 minutes ago, kitek said:

She has her clubbing friends, most likely she is hanging out with the guy she likes, Christian if I remember correctly

May be. But she said Adele, which greatly disappointed in Christiane.

• Upvote 2