Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

You raised three boys yourself, Thes? Kudos, man, my hat is off to you! I raised three but with my wife, don't know how I could do it without her. Of course I would, but life can then be so difficult. You want that emotional support that only a significant other or spouse can give you. You have a good strong will to do this. BTW, my kids included two twin boys, now 19. Can you imagine raising twins alone? We had enough trouble as is. I said that when I found out my wife was having twin boys that i won the lottery. I didn't mean in a good way. I thought 2 boys, the trouble they would get into! Didn't think I could do it. But you know what, you do it and they thrive. Good parents who love and are dedicated to their kids are all they need to flourish. Mine are now adults and I also have a daughter 27 who is married to the most wonderful son-in-law anyone could have. It all worked!

Oh and df, you need nitro pills? Don't go after the young ones they will probably kill you. I always say, getting old is for the young, they can manage it, lol! Well, I am now 60 and I decided this year I am getting younger in spirit and won't let getting old affect me. I lost 60 pounds in a 1 1/2 years, am working out with a trainer and I am getting more sociable and friendly not less. You are as young as you think.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Irma in contemplative mood as if she is saying goodbye to the house.

She was talking to herself a lot this morning.

I wonder if she gets to take her favourite owl cup.

1301ir06.jpg

She pointed her finger at the cup and said your coming with me.

Since she is up and on the go, it's almost time RLC throws the Apartment Under Maintenance so no viewers can see her leave.

Then it will be up to the other three to carry the load. Are they up for the task?