Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Il y a 2 heures, winnlove a dit :

Oui, mais Irma n'est plus là! Evidemment qu'elle nous manque, mais en tant que "REINE", je pense que Danaya a été sa succession dans cette maison jusqu'à aujourd'hui. Tant qu'elle sera là, elle restera la "Souveraine", et rien n'y pourra y changer, c'est comme ça..

désolé, mais j'ai du mal à me taire lorsque je lis ce genre de commentaire, même si je respecte votre attirance pour irma, mais de la à dire qu'elle a été une "reine" de rlc, et que danaya lui à succédée?!!! irma à été l'une des filles les plus inintéressante de rlc, totalement fade et insipide, qui à passer son séjour à poil toute la journée, en déambulant dans les différentes pièces en se pelotant les seins!!!! pas très intelligeant et souvent assez vulgaire, elle n'a rien offert d'autre que sa nudité permanente!!! danaya aurait pu lui succéder dignement, car elle est aussi exhibitionniste qu'elle, si elle n'était pas aussi fainéante!!! cette fille ne fait rien d'autre que rien en ne faisant rien sans jamais rien faire!!! heureusement qu'elle utilise la seule arme en sa possession ( non, ce n'ai pas l'intelligence!!): la nudité permanente, pour nous maintenir un peu éveillé, car la regarder une après-midi entière est une lutte acharnée contre le sommeil!!! en bref, ces 2 filles ont profités d'un logement gratuit, ou elles ont passer leur temps à dormir, faire la fête le soir et redormir, pour refaire la fête le soir etc.. en échange de montrer simplement leur cul sur internet, et en jouant aux petites filles lesbiennes pour tenir les voyeurs accros, bien raides!!! pas de quoi en faire des reines de quoi que ce soit pour moi!!

sorry, but I struggle to keep quiet when I see that kind of comment, even though I respect your attraction to irma, but to say that it was a "queen" of rlc, and Danaya him taken over? !!! Irma has been one of the most uninteresting girls rlc, totally bland and tasteless, which to spend his hair to stay all day, wandering through the different rooms by feeling up the breasts !!!! intelligeant not very often and rather vulgar, it offered nothing other than his permanent nudity !!! Danaya could succeed him in dignity, since it is also an exhibitionist she, if she was not so lazy !!! this girl does nothing but nothing doing nothing and never nothing !!! Fortunately it uses the only weapon in his possession (no, it does not have the intelligence !!): the permanent nudity, to keep us awake a bit, because the watch an entire afternoon is a struggle against the sleep!!! in short, these two girls took advantage of free housing, or they spend their time sleeping, partying at night and sleep again, to rebuild the party at night etc .. in exchange for simply showing their ass on the internet and playing small lesbians girls to keep them addicted voyeurs, stiff !!! not enough to make the queens of anything for me !!:sick:

• Upvote 7

well who knew vika is a sex freak now that's respect. and lisa I hope your boyfriend come over same day and lets see what happen from there. and for my lovely danaya heres a big hug from me to you and a kiss on the cheek also I pry for your safe travel back home

• Upvote 4

Guest beaver67
26 minutes ago, mikeof26 said:

well who knew vika is a sex freak now that's respect. and lisa I hope your boyfriend come over same day and lets see what happen from there. and for my lovely danaya heres a big hug from me to you and a kiss on the cheek also I pry for your safe travel back home

well said mikeof26- a big hug and kiss for you from me, a beautiful young lady, with a beautiful smile, and hope you find what you are looking for in life- have a safe trip home, and wish you the very best.

2 hours ago, beaver67 said:

well said mikeof26- a big hug and kiss for you from me, a beautiful young lady, with a beautiful smile, and hope you find what you are looking for in life- have a safe trip home, and wish you the very best.

Yes, beaver, we all wish her well. We knew ye for but a short time in your young life. Best of luck in your future, Danaya.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, winnlove said:

Oui, mais Irma n'est plus là! Evidemment qu'elle nous manque, mais en tant que "REINE", je pense que Danaya a été sa succession dans cette maison jusqu'à aujourd'hui. Tant qu'elle sera là, elle restera la "Souveraine", et rien n'y pourra y changer, c'est comme ça..

Yes Danaya is very good I think we all will miss her :-(

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, corboblanc said:

désolé, mais j'ai du mal à me taire lorsque je lis ce genre de commentaire, même si je respecte votre attirance pour irma, mais de la à dire qu'elle a été une "reine" de rlc, et que danaya lui à succédée?!!! irma à été l'une des filles les plus inintéressante de rlc, totalement fade et insipide, qui à passer son séjour à poil toute la journée, en déambulant dans les différentes pièces en se pelotant les seins!!!! pas très intelligeant et souvent assez vulgaire, elle n'a rien offert d'autre que sa nudité permanente!!! danaya aurait pu lui succéder dignement, car elle est aussi exhibitionniste qu'elle, si elle n'était pas aussi fainéante!!! cette fille ne fait rien d'autre que rien en ne faisant rien sans jamais rien faire!!! heureusement qu'elle utilise la seule arme en sa possession ( non, ce n'ai pas l'intelligence!!): la nudité permanente, pour nous maintenir un peu éveillé, car la regarder une après-midi entière est une lutte acharnée contre le sommeil!!! en bref, ces 2 filles ont profités d'un logement gratuit, ou elles ont passer leur temps à dormir, faire la fête le soir et redormir, pour refaire la fête le soir etc.. en échange de montrer simplement leur cul sur internet, et en jouant aux petites filles lesbiennes pour tenir les voyeurs accros, bien raides!!! pas de quoi en faire des reines de quoi que ce soit pour moi!!

sorry, but I struggle to keep quiet when I see that kind of comment, even though I respect your attraction to irma, but to say that it was a "queen" of rlc, and Danaya him taken over? !!! Irma has been one of the most uninteresting girls rlc, totally bland and tasteless, which to spend his hair to stay all day, wandering through the different rooms by feeling up the breasts !!!! intelligeant not very often and rather vulgar, it offered nothing other than his permanent nudity !!! Danaya could succeed him in dignity, since it is also an exhibitionist she, if she was not so lazy !!! this girl does nothing but nothing doing nothing and never nothing !!! Fortunately it uses the only weapon in his possession (no, it does not have the intelligence !!): the permanent nudity, to keep us awake a bit, because the watch an entire afternoon is a struggle against the sleep!!! in short, these two girls took advantage of free housing, or they spend their time sleeping, partying at night and sleep again, to rebuild the party at night etc .. in exchange for simply showing their ass on the internet and playing small lesbians girls to keep them addicted voyeurs, stiff !!! not enough to make the queens of anything for me !!:sick:

I agree most what you said ,but one thing we pay to see nudity Lesbian act , I wish they do 24/7 I don't mine I don't want to see intelligence I pay to see excitement to keep me on my toe what next going to happen , I learned what voyeurism means  look but don't touch and I love to look beautiful ladies body, if they do Lesbian act and masterbat I am 100% for it more power to them I wish they do!!!!

• Upvote 2