Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Elisa in the bathtub with her bottle of wine-- my kind of girl. Not drinkin it from a glass, but right from the bottle -- im in love. Hope my girlfriend doesn't read it ...lol. No she has the hotts for her too. I jus hope Elisa is around for a long time.

• Upvote 2

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Guest beaver67
25 minutes ago, joejo said:

Beaver anything i drink has to be ice cold from water, to milk, to anything. I love my beer, but it has to be ice cold. I can't even imagine wine warm. I always put it in the fridge to chill after i buy it too. Liquor has to be on ice for me too. Im mainly a beer guy tho ... about 90% so. You'rew right it's what you get use to, but it would take me awhile i think to get use to it.

oh joejo- I have to have ice cold beer, wine & milk to- but german beer is exceptional good, and has twice the alcohol content that US beer- rule of thumb was for every 6 US beers = 3 german beers, and yes I was in Germany for 4 years, and tried to drink the country dry- didn't even come close- germans know how to drink- trust me

Vika and Danaya were having a good time chatting and acting goofy. Danaya stuck a pillow to replica a big butt was hilarious to watch her dance and shake the fake booty.

Vika early after she had finish eating her orange began to play with Danaya breast and she circle Danaya nipple lovely. It made pretty jealous lol. 

• Upvote 4

5 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Constipated or Trying to Pass Gas.

in this pictuers Elisa showing her just wax shiny private part that was very interesting to watch , I love this girl I wish she and Vika get along in future  

• Upvote 3

This girl Elisa is passing strange. I love her body and she has potential. But she is a big tease and drinks like a drunken sailor.

I hope D & V will include her in the going away party for D.

Maybe she can fit in with Vika then.

• Upvote 4

I knotist Elisa was trying to be friendly with Vika but Vika body language was cold her face impression was very cold to Elisa, In my opinion Vika very nice but she needs to louse it up , I knothist when Danaya at the beginning try flirt with her she back off but now she is more comfortable with Danaya , Bye the way we need it Elisa in this apartment , Thank RLC  

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, mikeof26 said:

I would like to see what will happen at the party o wait may be nothing but wild fun lets see lol

We need a blowout, no holds barred party!

And Vika needs to be more welcoming. I think Elisa will talk with her. Vika is judgmental I think.

• Upvote 1