Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Can't be to harsh on Vika consider Elisa only just start in the apartment. 

Elisa from the few time I catch her she seem quite quacky. She was hanging from the stairs and does seem to act immature at times. Vika does seem to be much more mature and motherly or sisterly with Danaya and Aida. You would think with time she might like this toward Elisa once she get to know her better.  

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Well I hope that Vika chills out and quits trying so hard to become the new queen of the apartment, or just maybe the real QUEEN BEE of this apartment will make a nice visit to Elisa like she did Aida,

Isn't it amazing how just a few hours of our QUEEN MOTHER in the apartment, can change the whole dynamic of this apartment. I am a NORA lover, so I would love to see the incredible, beautiful, ravishing, sensuous NORA again.

She would love just how clean the place is now. I know one thing for a fact, Vika stands no chance against the likes of a true business woman like our QUEEN..............................................................................THE LADY NORA.

398528gameofthronesposter856271920x1200.jpg

Mora ans.PNG

• Upvote 9

49 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Well I hope that Vika chills out and quits trying so hard to become the new queen of the apartment, or just maybe the real QUEEN BEE of this apartment will make a nice visit to Elisa like she did Aida,

Isn't it amazing how just a few hours of our QUEEN MOTHER in the apartment, can change the whole dynamic of this apartment. I am a NORA lover, so I would love to see the incredible, beautiful, ravishing, sensuous NORA again.

She would love just how clean the place is now. I know one thing for a fact, Vika stands no chance against the likes of a true business woman like our QUEEN..............................................................................THE LADY NORA.

398528gameofthronesposter856271920x1200.jpg

Mora ans.PNG  2   316.9 kB

Who is the one on the left Thes? That isn't Aida is it?

• Upvote 3

After Elisa's amazing antics last night, the server went into meltdown (on this side of the pond anyway in rural Scotland) and froze like the Arctic. If there is to be a party, either tonight or tomorrow then I hope the server is capable of handling what would probably be peak viewing as this will be the last time we will be seeing our lovely Dayana.

• Upvote 2

Just hope the party goes well tonight. Not sure what was wrong with Danaya last night. Don't think i ever seen her act as goofy slobbering over Vika  lol. She can forget Vika giving in to her and having one last night of hot sex. That playing around last night didn't get to Vika in the least. So glad she didn't give in to Da. No matter what it will be sad to see Da go. Maybe she will find someone who will help her mature a bit -- hopefully a man.

11 hours ago, mr1010 said:

This girl Elisa is passing strange. I love her body and she has potential. But she is a big tease and drinks like a drunken sailor.

Maybe she can fit in with Vika then.

Doesn't she drink like a normal Russian? In that department, the other girls is abnormal since they're Russians.

Agree she has potential, looking great from the front, but as an ass man, not much excitement looking at the sloppy ass. (Almost as terrible as Lailas). But it's an normal ass type for that type of body, skeleton skinny.

I'd prefer Adeles big ass, or Ilonas firm ass.

• Upvote 2

12 hours ago, beaver67 said:

oh joejo- I have to have ice cold beer, wine & milk to- but german beer is exceptional good, and has twice the alcohol content that US beer- rule of thumb was for every 6 US beers = 3 german beers, and yes I was in Germany for 4 years, and tried to drink the country dry- didn't even come close- germans know how to drink- trust me

The alcohol content of beer is brewer and recipe dependant. There are way more than a hundred craft breweries in America (last count 15 brew pubs in Austin, Tx alone) and their beers are as varied in alcohol content as the German beers (which. Some, such as Golden Monkey from the Victory Brewers in PA, have an alcohol content of 9.5%. If you are refering to Buttwiper (Budweiser) at around 3.5% (they claim 4% on the cans but I say bah!) when you make the claim that the German beers are more powerful then you would be correct. However, as a homebrewer, I won't drink that swill with your mouth. Buttwiper is made from rice, not grain (totally against the Reinheitsgebot of the German version of Bud). They use herbs to artificially make up for the lack of taste and yeast accelerators to speed up the fermentation process. Most of the older breweries in America, such as Anheuser-Busch et al, opt for quantity not quality and rely on the near-freezing temperatures to shock your taste buds into insensitivity so that you won't notice the lack of, or foulness of, taste. There are many American Lagers or Pilsners that compete with or exceed the tastiness of any German beer. Also, most German beers are served between 55F - 65F because that is the temperature of their cellars. I serve my Ales at around 65F and my Lagers at about 60F. Yes, I have two kegerators for that reason. Presently I have a delicious Loquat Koelsch (Kölsch- northern German style) on tap and it, along with my Oatmeal Stout, is about 6.5% abv, a Vanilla Porter at about 8%, and an Amber Ale at about 4%. Also keep in mind that many American beers are sold 12oz at a time. An American pint = 16oz, Imperial pint = 20oz, the steins that you see at German Octoberfests can hold up to 1 liters (~ 2 imperial pints) which is about 40oz of beer. 

• Upvote 2