Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

23 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

The reason they stay in the their rooms is they want people to grab that Plastic Credit Card and pay to see them. The more viewers they obtain the more money they make. Don't get much in the Free Area with these girls unless they have to eat or leave to go out.  It's time RLC starts the recycling process and bring some hot meat that was there after Nora's Demise.

Based on what i've seen and heard about what's happening in the bedrooms, there is no reason to pay for that either.  Are you suggesting i should join to watch danaya sleep or play on her ipad all day and night? If they really want people to join, there should at least be a LOT more teasing downstairs but, that too is absent except on rare occasion.

• Upvote 1

Wow vika Touch Danayas boob now and I hope she loos it up , and I hope RLC send her messag .. I complain to RLC I send this Email and I got this reply.      

Re: [Ticket#] Please RLC

Date: Sun, Apr 24, 2016 11:16 pm
Hello,

Thank you for your feedback.

--
Support Team,
reallifecam.com

04/25/2016 00:50 -

Please RLC you guys can do better hiring the girls all girls apartment, Danaya is living she was the life of the apartment , Vika is Naked Nanny in the apartment  we don't need Nanny LOL, Elisa is very good But she needs a girl like Irma Anna or like Danaya that hse can be comfortable with them . I been over 2 years watching but it's coming a point That I will stop watching RLC I watch only all Girls apartment And K&K Please next girl let it have some life into her , not a nun or naked Nanny        

Thanks Nick

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

:huh: these girls are immature they think running the bathtub running over with bubbles is funny, they pictures to send to their friends. When we get some real women again in this apartment ????

Good question Thes. They've done that several times too.

• Upvote 1