Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Thanks for the pics today. Was a little slower so didn't take as long to get through.

I agree that Irma had to leave for personal reasons. I base that on the info we have. From what Mike over heard and the way she was acting. It was more like she had to go home and tend to something she wasn't looking forward to. And she didn't want to leave yet.

As for Layla? I don't think she wants to be there. It's like she took the spot thinking she could do it but has now realized she can't. I could be way off here but it's what I think.

I've read some post that stated they didn't like this apartment. I won't repeat the words they used. It's seems they would prefer Nora or someone like her. Nora was good looking but to me had little personality. She smiled little and always seemed to have a chip on her shoulder. And there have been others that I haven't liked and when that happens I don't watch. I'm not going to argue with anyone about their opinion even if I completely disagree with it. I'll respect them for putting it out there.

I'm going to miss Irma and I'll move forward when I want to. I'd put her pic as a avatar or in the sig but I'd likely get busted for it not being from RLC. May have to look back at the pics and see if I can find something I can work with. And I really need to look for some screen capture software.

Sorry this was long. I had a piss poor 13 hour day at work and part of that was in the cold. I'm just really tired. 

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Thesta, I agree with you. I have three 19+ year old kids. They are all hooked to their phones and laptops. And you know what, so am I to some degree. But being much older and more mature, I know when you have obligations you put it down. You talk to people, do chores and obligations. These people are 20 somethings. Give them a chance to mature and grow! I would hate to think someone didn't give my kid a chance.

Look, we can agree and disagree about who we like or dislike, who we think has good traits or bad traits, but in the end it is their lives, a short interlude in their young lives. And it can't be pleasant to have the pressure of an entertainment job and have people constantly criticize them (assuming they know about what we write her). They are under a bubble with this huge camera eye on them 24/7.

Try to keep this in mind when we talk about them.

Having said all that I do miss Irma! My day today hasn't been great, my mood is crap!

Damn you to?

Stone Cold we will agree to disagree on this matter. Anna is the only girl in this apartment from the beginning with exception of Nora who cooks daily for not only herself but the other girls as well. She goes shopping for groceries everyday, always ask the other girls if want anything. Cleans the house and bathroom every time she bathes. Keeps her room neat and orderly.

Just like all 18 to 25 year old now generation today who have grown up with a damn phone stuck in their hand, they know only the phone, texting, and surfing the net. Don't blame the girls so much for sitting around on their phones, blame Steve Jobs and Apple, they created this shit we all have to deal with. I will say one thing about Anna she has pretty good social skills, where as most of today's youth do not.

Can't blame Steve Jobs any more.  He's down for a permanent Dirt Nap.

I have always been the first to defend tenants from unjust criticism sir.

if that is the case, then that is to your credit.

anyone can have an opinion, and that can lead to criticism, just or unjust. that's life.

the trade in casual insults against the tenants on this site is disgraceful, however. and it probably has more of an effect than we realise.

gater_1.jpg

Now, usually a girl doesn't wear this to go shopping.  Maybe and I do say MAYBE they have a gig to dance in a club.  It makes sense, they left around 10.50 am.  She has done this a few times.  We'll see by the time she gets home.  Or she's wearing this to please a boyfriend.  Anyway, like I wrote a girl does not wear this Under her clothes to go shopping or to go to Church (lol)  Still I respect her choice of garments I wish she would wear this in the apt.  Now don't gang down on me, it's just an opinion.  Have a good day.