Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

I have very clear that if RLC enter a guy's apartment Barcelona, end up going the same thing happened with the K & K apartment, ended with the interest of seeing that apartment. Most we see the convent, not looking to see the girls with a guy, if so, any other house, it would be much better. I hope all that is rumored, is that just a rumor. If Vika needs to be with her boyfriend, who had remained in his house. All the girls left loved ones at home, Vika is not special.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, dana3 said:

i kind of agree.  i wish i could agree more.  My only real difference is that i think Danaya was too easily influenced by ilona, adele and now vika.  It seemed she could have gotten along with aida and elisa but chose to buddy up with the other girl in the apartment at the time. In my opinion, she needs to learn to lead and, lead by example.   Other than that, i agree with you and also wish her well in life.

Vika, and as always desire deeply wrong, so far, has given show, because around her, had girls who consciously or unconsciously (think more in the first), gave show, Aida and games (this girl had a lot of imagination ), Adele and games with Danaya, and finally, Danaya and his attempts to play or to morbid curiosity to situations. Vika, in any situation has led the initiative, but rather has been adapted to the situation, how much is left caressing, nipples. But she has not let go from there. Vika gets very defensive if the situation became a bit compromised, was the case of Aida, when it slipped under his sheets and wanted to play, Vika almost made kicks of the room, or was the case Danaya yesterday Likewise, when I try to give a kiss to Vika in the bathroom for my Danaya would not pass play, as the esperiencia in the house so evidenced, from that moment, the attitude was cold and my even contemptuous, which was shown in not be good night or not wanting to sit next to Danaya when it offered him a chair.

• Upvote 1

Well goodbye Danaya!!!` Hope she's happy in the future -- she never seem to be happy there. She still has alot of maturing to do, but the's got the time, and with no influence from the other girls. I wish you the best girl!!!

• Upvote 2

So that's it, the end of a 3 month emotional roller coaster. I thought Dayana was showing all the beauty of the past after she had finished making herself up for her departure and that was just for flying home. She looked as stunning as she did on the first day she arrived in the apartment. I will certainly miss her but hope she finds whatever is missing in her life. I can now get back to a normal sleep pattern but it's been worth all the disrupted nights. For me Dayana has been the best there's ever been on RLC. :heart:

• Upvote 3

Well she's gone, and life goes on. Will be interesting to see if the rumor is correct about Vika and her boyfriend coming there. We will at least still have Vika there. We will still have the sexiest, most beautiful girl ive seen at RLC except Nelly ..... probably being by herself for awhile till a new girl comes soon. Who knows what will happen --- i sure dont, and none of us really do.

quelqu'un peut me dire si danaya est définitivement parti!!? je lis les commentaires mais je n'arrive pas à savoir si elle est partit avec ses valises. il n'y a aucune photos ou gifs de son départ, ce qui n'est jamais arrivé dans l'histoire rlc.!!

can anyone tell me if Danaya is definitely gone !!? I read the reviews but I can not know if it is left with his suitcases. there are no photos or gifs of his departure, which has never happened in the history rlc. !!

• Upvote 1