Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos December 2016.

19 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

You are a bad boy, Harley. If they were like that Kami would have millions in bank and so Kristy. There is a lot of very rich men in Russia, not even old.

You don't think those girls have money?  They don't go on lavish vacations without it.   You go over to Moscow and start throwing money around and see if one of them don't find you :biggrin:

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

You don't think those girls have money?  They don't go on lavish vacations without it.   You go over to Moscow and start throwing money around and see if one of them don't find you :biggrin:

No, I don't think they have money. They don't pay any rent, any electricty, any heating, got paid by RLC and got money when they are working. Kami much better paid than Kristy, for sure. But they don't wear anything fancy, don't have any car. If they had money, they won't be with RLC, believe me. And they are not doing lavish vacations - one week in Thaïland or in Creta with a charter flight, is that lavish ? I don't believe so.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

No, I don't think they have money. They don't pay any rent, any electricty, any heating, got paid by RLC and got money when they are working. Kami much better paid than Kristy, for sure. But they don't wear anything fancy, don't have any car. If they had money, they won't be with RLC, believe me. And they are not doing lavish vacations - one week in Thaïland or in Creta with a charter flight, is that lavish ? I don't believe so.

For them it's lavish!

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

For them it's lavish!

Yes and no, if they were normal working people from Moscow, it would be, but, as I said they don't have anything to pay, not even internet and phone bills. The level of life in Moscow is then for them equal to the level of life of average west-european or american who can afford once or twice a year a week in some exotic place with a charter flight.

Look at the apartment, it's luxuous and modern - even if it looks far away from the center-, or look at the new apartment for Efim, in St Petersburg. Those are not poor places. You can also see that the young girls and boys on RLC have been well fed and are well dressed, well equiped (phones, laptops) and so on. They are living exactly as we do in western europe.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, wathou said:

Does anyone know what's up with the picture hanging fromm the ceiling in K&K ^^' ?

It looks like selfies in different places with different girls, mostly with the girl celebrating her birthday. Nothing worth any attention but for the girl concerned. Just a birthday. So happy birthday Yulia !

3 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

It looks like selfies in different places with different girls, mostly with the girl celebrating her birthday. Nothing worth any attention but for the girl concerned. Just a birthday. So happy birthday Yulia !

Ho it's yulia bday ^^