Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos December 2016.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Goodbye Kami ? As I wrote before, the permanent stay of Anastasya/Heidi in this small and unconfortable room made me believed that Kami or Kristy are going to leave RLC. Heidi would move in one of the big bedroom sooner or later. I would guess that Kami is leaving after what we saw yesterday : Kristy and Heidi getting closer, Kami more isolated. Also Kami's career is getting much better so she can fly alone... We have seen that between K&K the relation is no more what it used to be, that Kristy was not pleased with that.

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

So, no one care to guess who is going to leave the project : Kami or Kristy. The logic would be Kristy leaving as Heidi is a friend of Kami, but RLC could have asked Kami a name of a friend to replace her...

Kami is up 13;21

I think we should have some ice in the stomach, as we say here.
We'll see how she manage the room. Now closet full of stuff from K & K, as well as storage for suitcases etc..
Possible Heidi just there for a month. But since they have inserted an extra camera and upgraded bed,it may appear that there are three people in the future

4 minutes ago, Noldus said:

I think we should have some ice in the stomach, as we say here.
We'll see how she manage the room. Now closet full of stuff from K & K, as well as storage for suitcases etc..
Possible Heidi just there for a month. But since they have inserted an extra camera and upgraded bed,it may appear that there are three people in the future

It will be better with three girls, but there is no place in the guest room, and it is a bit unfare for Heidi when you compare with the two big bedrooms. So it has to be for a short period, or one of K&K is leaving. And no one wants to see Kami or Kristy leaving.

50 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

So, no one care to guess who is going to leave the project : Kami or Kristy. The logic would be Kristy leaving as Heidi is a friend of Kami, but RLC could have asked Kami a name of a friend to replace her...

Kami is up 13;21

If one the the Ks would have to go i'd rather see kami go ^^' but let's hope not :sad:

24 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

It will be better with three girls, but there is no place in the guest room, and it is a bit unfare for Heidi when you compare with the two big bedrooms. So it has to be for a short period, or one of K&K is leaving. And no one wants to see Kami or Kristy leaving.

We who have followed Heidi awhile, knows that she is a lot of traveling. So we'll see how much she will be in the apartment.