Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos December 2016.

5 hours ago, Beldonn1 said:

h16:45 Kami left with her nice coat and scarf and a bag with her hairdryer, brush and some toilet stuff. She seems to leave for the night too; going to someone else. She didn't do anything to clean the apartment, left it to Heidi who scarcely slept and has a hang over. The party was partly ruined by this poneytail guy who, I think, could not get a hard on and was trying with every girl in a very heavy way. Could be a gay who doesn't accept it, can't stand it. But his way with girls, consciously or not, makes him fail. This morning Kristy, Kami and Heidi had a little argument, Kami was the most pissed, Kristy a bit cooler. Kami didn't like the party, obviously, which was going nice till the arrival of the guys.

Kristy is away too. The chairs of the kitchen are on Heidi's room balcony...

This ponytail guy is a tosser Bel. He was moving from 1 girl to the other, trying to decide which 1 was the most drunk and the one he had the most chance with! Kristy handled him really well, as did Kami except they should have kicked him out cos he was making the girls uncomfortable, and spoilt the atmosphere...

• Upvote 2

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Catching up, and fortunate to have missed all of this, because I spent christmas with my family, but I am speechless.

People may have varied opinions of all the girls, here and in the other apartments, but what they do is between consenting adults, it is no crime. What this scumbag did is crime, and I hope RLC do the right thing and send the footage to the police. Even if Heidi do not file a complaint to the police, and I doubt she will, usually there is a shame and guilt sentiment in that kind of context, they should make sure this guy do not molest anyone again.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

This ponytail guy is a tosser Bel. He was moving from 1 girl to the other, trying to decide which 1 was the most drunk and the one he had the most chance with! Kristy handled him really well, as did Kami except they should have kicked him out cos he was making the girls uncomfortable, and spoilt the atmosphere...

Were you a little surprised toward the end when he was in Kristy's room on the floor leaning against the bed and she was playing with his hair. Her doing that really threw me. He was really pursuing Kristy in the bathroom (she even gave him a new toothbrush) a couple of times.

13 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Were you a little surprised toward the end when he was in Kristy's room on the floor leaning against the bed and she was playing with his hair. Her doing that really threw me. He was really pursuing Kristy in the bathroom (she even gave him a new toothbrush) a couple of times.

That why some think here that they were together once. She didn't fear him, just an old boyfriend...

18 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I went to bed before that but she let him play with her feet before that in the BR, I sort of knew she was just humouring him and he wouldn't get anywhere with her...:dodgy:

• Upvote 1