Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos December 2016.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Ridgerunner said:

From Kitek's latest translation it sound likes Kami needs to alternate days with Dima and Egor.One day with with Dima for fun times and the next day with Egor for sex.

Yes ... and everything outside of this apartment. ... K&K&H had a very nice party. ... but ... the real life of K&K seems to be almost only outside again ... the phase of openness is done

20 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

No problem,my RLC subscription expires 12/31/16. LOL

It is a bit longer on my side, but i also canceld. ... Barcelona is almost only a teasing place (no real fun but a lot of cam shows) and this apartment is reduced to events (before their vecations) and include less and less daily real life.  Finaly, the leave of S&H and K&S (after a few weeks) also had disappointed me a lot. The apartment of A&E is simply not really fun to watch. Bad cam placement and A&E are very different as expected. ... Currently, RLC is not worth the money any more.

BTW, It seems as if RLC try to have most of the time at least one girl at this place. ... Now, that they are three girls in this apartment, every girl will spend even more time outside. ... Heidi alone at "home", kristy alone at "home" and kamilla alone at "home" almost all the time and the BF's (i am sure all have someone [or even more ;)]) outside). It is just sad. 

36 minutes ago, MrBox said:

Yes ... and everything outside of this apartment. ... K&K&H had a very nice party. ... but ... the real life of K&K seems to be almost only outside again ... the phase of openness is done

one question 

you live in your house all the time without go outside? why girls can't do this, for me it's totaly normal 

Just now, moos54 said:

one question 

you live in your house all the time without go outside? why girls can't do this, for me it's totaly normal 

i agree ... but ... as I have written ... they keep a lot of there real life outside ... it was very different for a short time ... now it is back to the old style again

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, MrBox said:

It is a bit longer on my side, but i also canceld. ... Barcelona is almost only a teasing place (no real fun but a lot of cam shows) and this apartment is reduced to events (before their vecations) and include less and less daily real life.  Finaly, the leave of S&H and K&S (after a few weeks) also had disappointed me a lot. The apartment of A&E is simply not really fun to watch. Bad cam placement and A&E are very different as expected. ... Currently, RLC is not worth the money any more.

BTW, It seems as if RLC try to have most of the time at least one girl at this place. ... Now, that they are three girls in this apartment, every girl will spend even more time outside. ... Heidi alone at "home", kristy alone at "home" and kamilla alone at "home" almost all the time and the BF's (i am sure all have someone [or even more ;)]) outside). It is just sad. 

I agree with you

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

Great for them,but not sure people want to pay to watch apartments where nothing happens.

5 minutes ago, MrBox said:

i agree ... but ... as I have written ... they keep a lot of there real life outside ... it was very different for a short time ... now it is back to the old style again

Personally I do not pay to lock girls in their apartment because I want to see them ;-)

In addition, I do not understand too much, because this apartment, since its opening in February has allowed us to see the true life of Kamila and Kristy, as well as most of their girlfriends who are all equally beautiful

So for the holidays, we can let them live their lives with their families, right?

4 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Personally I do not pay to lock girls in their apartment because I want to see them ;-)

In addition, I do not understand too much, because this apartment, since its opening in February has allowed us to see the true life of Kamila and Kristy, as well as most of their girlfriends who are all equally beautiful

So for the holidays, we can let them live their lives with their families, right?

Kami didn't go to see her family.

16 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I agree. .... but ... This apartment needed a lot of time until the girls (or at least Kamila) got her openness. ... now ... The openness is slowly disappearing again. ... It is easy to see.

The residents do not need to have all life inside the apartment. That is not any normal. ... but ... They should also not reduce they life inside due to the apartment. That is all I want to say.