Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos December 2016.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't watch this apartment much because I think these two very beautiful women are the MOST AWARE of the cameras than any apartment and they play to it. They are so tuned in and conscious they even know when to protect the conversation by whispering in each others ear. They are like Disney cast members.. they know when they are On Stage and Back Stage. But I did enjoy their couch sessions where they tickled and rubbed each other. Envious of the wonderful friendship, I think.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, van the man said:

For the reason I said..... He might expect a blow job in return!!! If she does want a dick she only wants it inside her pussy nowhere near her mouth or even her hands!!!

I think she is suggesting they lay perfectly still and simply caress each others backs or legs!!!!!

Oh, she's been reading Kami's playbook then?

This is a random thought - when Kristy came home tonight she looked a little hammered, dropped her phone in the tub, slurred her words a little singing in the bathroom etc.  Perhaps when it was get down to business time she sobered up and had seconds thoughts?  Just a theory.