Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos December 2016.

16 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

If it's London, she has a flight at 01:35 and two others at 5:35 and 6:35. But I don't know anything else, this is pure guess, sorry.

I have a feeling Kami will stay for tonight's party and leave tomorrow or the next day.Bet that dress hanging on the door is for tonight.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

Thanks, I did see that translation, but I was at work and didn't see her pack and leave.  Was she in a hurry? Depressed? Anxious.  I just wasn't sure if this was something that had been planned, a last minute emergency, or if the whole experieince was just too much for her.  Appreciate the replies, BTW.  Kinda new here.

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

I have a feeling Kami will stay for tonight's party and leave tomorrow or the next day.Bet that dress hanging on the door is for tonight.

Could be, the dress is hanging because wet, she cleaned a smear it had. But she is not using the hairdryer so you can be right.

2 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

Could be, the dress is hanging because wet, she cleaned a smear it had. But she is not using the hairdryer so you can be right.

Good catch -  That makes sense.  No matter where she travels if she leaves tonight, she'll be celebrating New Years in the air.