Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos December 2016.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So let's proceed. Kami went bach shortly afterward, shopping down in the mall, then Kristy came back. Not any long talks between them, like two roomates living in different galaxies. No agressivity from either part, and I think Kristy is just waiting Kami to soothe down, even she was quite pissed this morning, throwing Kami's coat hanged on the door on the sofa. But kami is the more sensible and emotionate, she will surrender first..

I know for sure now that Kami is seing Dima but I am not sure what kind of relation they are in. This morning Kami had some sort of love and sweet phone call and I can't believe it was Dima at the other end of the line. She has been pissed with him and his phone calls for such a long time now. Relationships can't change like that, or I am damned (even if they are russian and passionate and all...).

So lets' wait an see, I just hope Kitek is still around.

Now Kristy went to bed '23:15) after saying goodnight to Kami, calmy.

(Oh, this morning Kristy totally naked went pass Kami in the living rooom, and Kami made a grin of digust, like saying 'what a bitch you are, you really think I will fall for you...')