Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos December 2016.

Yes, we must hope she is more relaxed and have more gravitas to enjoy life, to fully open the throttle without taking after the other two who want to hide their passions obscured in darkness. Yes this apartment really need to bring in new energy. ✨?????

• Upvote 1

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Why would RLC go to all the bother and expense of adding furniture and a new camera to the room and adding Heidi's name to the apartment if she was not becoming a permanent resident?

Sure, but we don't know, and I can't see how Heidi would survive in such a tiny room if not occasionally. My guess is that Kami asked this favor to RLC, or that one of the girls is ready to leave and the guest room would return to be a guest room.

I have to say that for the record, getting Heidi in isn't a good thing at the moment. How the hell em I going to watch all this? Danaya, Nicole, Jessica and now start paying more attention to Kristi again to watch Heidi?

Need to get fired from my job be following all this. To bad RLC counts open windows on IP adresses. Can't even get a second or third subscription to have 8 or 12 screens open....

Kidding aside, welcome Heidi, hope you're open to fun with Kristi.

19 minutes ago, Frankster said:

To bad RLC counts open windows on IP adresses. Can't even get a second or third subscription to have 8 or 12 screens open....

IP adresses have nothing to see with windows, you can see on the same IP any number of screens you like, with windows and mac (linux doesn't work due to this shitty adobe player). Your IP is not linked to your account and can change every day.

19 minutes ago, Frankster said:

I have to say that for the record, getting Heidi in isn't a good thing at the moment. How the hell em I going to watch all this? Danaya, Nicole, Jessica and now start paying more attention to Kristi again to watch Heidi?

Need to get fired from my job be following all this. To bad RLC counts open windows on IP adresses. Can't even get a second or third subscription to have 8 or 12 screens open....

Kidding aside, welcome Heidi, hope you're open to fun with Kristi.

Welcome to the club :):biggrin:

8 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Kami made her bed.Wonder if that means anything for later tonight?

No, it was just to impress Heidi, who left the room and came back to make her bed... I hope anyway that she won't bring back dum Coke boy... Yegor was smarter, but maybe too smart for Kami.