Desiree & Raul - Videos (2016)

On ‎2016‎-‎08‎-‎28 at 9:32 AM, serhatkvs said:

(The Video Content is No Longer Accessible and has been Removed)

Appreciate the upload but can you store the file elsewhere?  I get numerous pop-ups and malware alerts from this site (can only speak for myself).

• Upvote 1

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you guys are having trouble with pop-ups and adverts then you need to add-on ABP (Ad Block Plus) Its free and stops 90% of shit you don't want. Also Add-on Ghostery and you become add and pop-up free. Only works properly in Google Chrome tho. Any site that asks you to disengage ABP before you can view their info or videos is a shit site anyway so don't bother going there.

• Upvote 1

This Thread is for Videos & Comments Relating to the Videos

Commenting is allowed but it is to pertain to the Topic of the Videos that have been Posted.

Any Comments that are not about the Videos Posted must be placed in the General Chat Thread for this Apartment or an Appropriate Thread that is for the Subject at hand.

Any Comments or Quotes placed that are not about the Videos will be removed.

4 hours ago, Chip2020 said:

For those who thought that Renee was doing all the work during their previous sex session, this will prove to you that it's a two way street.

Raul pounds her from behind, gets his rocks off and walks away. 

Nice one! Thank you kindly for sharing :biggrin:

I guess the positive thing for us is that sessions like these makes it more likely that Desiree :heart: will get her toys out! And that is pretty amazing to watch i think :angel:

• Upvote 1