Desiree & Raul - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

57 minutes ago, lwis said:

Hey Purp,   Are you lurking? With so much heat in the kitchen, i think  it will explode .... lol

Hey Iwis,

I was earlier... had to go out for a bit...and what happened?!?

Shagging on the kitchen table of course!! LOL

Oh well...one day i will catch her... i prefer watching her masturbate anyway :biggrin: God she is GORGEOUS :heart: when she plays with her toys!!

Something that would cheer me up immensly is to watch her wearing some DuoBalls/Ben-wa Balls! Mmmmmmm :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, purplewrap said:

Hey Iwis,

I was earlier... had to go out for a bit...and what happened?!?

Shagging on the kitchen table of course!! LOL

Oh well...one day i will catch her... i prefer watching her masturbate anyway :biggrin: God she is GORGEOUS :heart: when she plays with her toys!!

Something that would cheer me up immensly is to watch her wearing some DuoBalls/Ben-wa Balls! Mmmmmmm :biggrin:

Send you a star...

• Upvote 1

how much i have said about the girls much bad stuff and good things  about irma and iiona then it is not the meaning yesterday was polya the best i have seen in a long time but i think that polya  best of irma and iiona  i like lola amy and megan but i like all ladies and girls comely  but Desiree is not someone who can beat