Desiree & Raul - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

I think we lose nothing by exposing our point of view. If yesterday we were upset because she bates under the blanket, today she gave us a great show (12:15 her time). she totally naked...the way she stroked her boobs and clit ...and with the vibrator that glows opening cunt lips...  it was wonderful. Too bad I had to turn off at 12:30 and could not see her orgasm So unlike yesterday, today we are grateful ... thanks Desiree.

59 minutes ago, lwis said:

Hey Purp  

If you saw the show today, it paid not only the day but also the entire month...AHAHAH

Hey Iwis,

I missed todays show as my membership ran out yesterday. Not sure if or when i will rejoin. Its just TOO FRUSTRATING to always miss out on my favourite cam :sad:

1 hour ago, lwis said:

I think we lose nothing by exposing our point of view. If yesterday we were upset because she bates under the blanket, today she gave us a great show (12:15 her time). she totally naked...the way she stroked her boobs and clit ...and with the vibrator that glows opening cunt lips...  it was wonderful. Too bad I had to turn off at 12:30 and could not see her orgasm So unlike yesterday, today we are grateful ... thanks Desiree.

Sound like a GREAT VIEWING!! :heart: