Desiree & Raul - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

2 hours ago, purplewrap said:

Lucky me!! :biggrin:

I just watched Desiree with 2 toys in her bedroom before going to bed...

Unfortunately....she only moved them from under her pillow and into top bedside drawer :sad:

Argh!! :cry:

She doesn't want the Tooth Fairy stealing them.  We can't have that happen.  :biggrin:

31 minutes ago, lwis said:

It is unfair ... and RLC is guilty...

If RLC were my company, I would give the girls a "cash bonus" for masturbating; that way it would be the decision of the "real life" tenant.  Less money if they do it under the covers, and let money drive the action.  I don't think you can blame RLC for the tenants actions unless you actually know what the contract arrangement is.  Too much guessing on this forum, but it is alright to give your opinion...just tell everyone that the thought is just an opinion.  Just Sayin'

• Upvote 1

Yes, I agree , sorry... but for those who do not pay, it is fair they have some restrictions and can not see, but if you also pay and can't see because they are hidden, so what's the advantage ?... but, as you say , it's my opinion.

1 hour ago, lwis said:

OHHH no.... under the blanket...:huh:

Well....at least you are able to see something.

Im always missing out :sad:

My last day on RLC....and im going tovthink really carefully if im going to rejoin! I love watching Desiree! Will see how it goes....

5 minutes ago, purplewrap said:

Well....at least you are able to see something.

Im always missing out :sad:

My last day on RLC....and im going tovthink really carefully if im going to rejoin! I love watching Desiree! Will see how it goes....

I think you must rejoin... Okay, there are some bad days, but there comes a day that is worth ... and sign for half a year is less than $ 1 a day ... (my opinion) ::)

29 minutes ago, gelsgels6 said:

If RLC were my company, I would give the girls a "cash bonus" for masturbating; that way it would be the decision of the "real life" tenant.  Less money if they do it under the covers, and let money drive the action.  I don't think you can blame RLC for the tenants actions unless you actually know what the contract arrangement is.  Too much guessing on this forum, but it is alright to give your opinion...just tell everyone that the thought is just an opinion.  Just Sayin'

I would try to avoid too much steering from RLC´s part if we want to keep RLC close to real life, closer that some other acted "voyeur sites". Of course motivation is important, and money is a good motivator. I think it´s enough if RLC pays bonus according to the number of visitors each apartment´s web pages have had - I hope that bonus exists. I think those girls who have masturbated visibly but "kind of spontaneously without acting to us" have noticed that they get many more visitors (=bonus), as well as Leora bringing also Paul in front of the camera for showing her wonderful blowjobs.

Yes, I think those single girls in all-girl apartments need masturbation and those girls whose partners don´t satisfy them (many of them don´t) need masturbation. And we voyeurs need to see masturbation!