Goodbye Kitty

Thanks, very rare pictures! The only video I have seen of Kitty and Smith having sex was a short one mostly under covers, ending to coitus interruptus (crazy!), which was indeed interruptus for Kitty. I wonder if she knows what an orgasm is, being with that kid.

They didn't leave RLC.    They'll be back. It's just a matter of when.

Word was there was to much noise in the Apartment and neighbors complained. So I guess the Landlord Revoked RLC's Lease. 

Once another Apartment is found and set up. Kitty and Smith will likely return.

• Upvote 4

9 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

They didn't leave RLC.    They'll be back. It's just a matter of when.

Word was there was to much noise in the Apartment and neighbors complained. So I guess the Landlord Revoked RLC's Lease. 

Once another Apartment is found and set up. Kitty and Smith will likely return.

Ok cool :biggrin:

The other threads were locked for posting pics, so I started this one.  Hopefully bring some smiles whilst we wait for their return :cool:

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, purplewrap said:

Ok cool :biggrin:

The other threads were looked for posting pics, so I started this one.  Hopefully bring some smiles whilst we wait for their return :cool:

The pictures from the Picture Thread are in the Sub Forums above the Pinned Threads.  I was going to Archive this Apartment and if and when they return in another Apartment. A new Apartment Thread can be started at that time.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

The pictures from the Picture Thread are in the Sub Forums above the Pinned Threads.  I was going to Archive this Apartment and if and when they return in another Apartment. A new Apartment Thread can be started at that time.

So no posting of pics here?

4 hours ago, shlomi509342 said:

can someone give me some videos of this couple plz??? in there bedroom plzzzz

If you look in the Sub Forums of this Apartment Thread. All the Pictures and Videos from this Apartment are placed there.

• Upvote 1