Goodbye Kitty

Thanks, very rare pictures! The only video I have seen of Kitty and Smith having sex was a short one mostly under covers, ending to coitus interruptus (crazy!), which was indeed interruptus for Kitty. I wonder if she knows what an orgasm is, being with that kid.

They didn't leave RLC.    They'll be back. It's just a matter of when.

Word was there was to much noise in the Apartment and neighbors complained. So I guess the Landlord Revoked RLC's Lease. 

Once another Apartment is found and set up. Kitty and Smith will likely return.

• Upvote 4

9 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

They didn't leave RLC.    They'll be back. It's just a matter of when.

Word was there was to much noise in the Apartment and neighbors complained. So I guess the Landlord Revoked RLC's Lease. 

Once another Apartment is found and set up. Kitty and Smith will likely return.

Ok cool :biggrin:

The other threads were locked for posting pics, so I started this one.  Hopefully bring some smiles whilst we wait for their return :cool:

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, purplewrap said:

Ok cool :biggrin:

The other threads were looked for posting pics, so I started this one.  Hopefully bring some smiles whilst we wait for their return :cool:

The pictures from the Picture Thread are in the Sub Forums above the Pinned Threads.  I was going to Archive this Apartment and if and when they return in another Apartment. A new Apartment Thread can be started at that time.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

The pictures from the Picture Thread are in the Sub Forums above the Pinned Threads.  I was going to Archive this Apartment and if and when they return in another Apartment. A new Apartment Thread can be started at that time.

So no posting of pics here?