Goodbye Kitty

57 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I received the latest Newsletter from RLC which stated

1. An additional camera has been installed in Stesha and Marco's bedroom 

2. New girls Jessica and Nicole joined Lima

3. Kitty and Smith have left the project. Perhaps they will be back one day, but not in the same apartment.

More updates are coming soon. Stay tuned!

Now if they had no plan on Kitty and Smith returning they would not have put  "Perhaps they will be back one day, but not in the same apartment." 
They have never used that phrasing for any other Couple that has left the Project.

Ok i hope they come back they were a hot couple.

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Daleys said:

Ok i hope they come back they were a hot couple.

I agree 100%. ... It was very sad to see them disappeared form the list.

Currently, RLC is a bit boring. ... With K&S gone (or interrupted), without action in barcelona and no more sex in K&K they had a lot of deteriorations lately. RLC need some kind of success again. 

2 hours ago, Catmaster said:

It was just not the apartment, this couple left because of, I think. Their relationship is / was fragile.

The source of Information I have is there was to much noise and Neighbors were complaining.   RLC does not own these Properties they only Lease.  The Landlord likely revoked RLC's Lease and gave them the Boot which in turn the Tenants have to leave.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

The source of Information I have is there was to much noise and Neighbors were complaining.   RLC does not own these Properties they only Lease.  The Landlord likely revoked RLC's Lease and gave them the Boot which in turn the Tenants have to leave.

I really don't understand if the landlord kicked them out why is RLC saying they left the project.

48 minutes ago, Daleys said:

I really don't understand if the landlord kicked them out why is RLC saying they left the project.

When Suzan & Hector lived there they used to have a lot of fights and commotion as well so it's likely all stems up from complaints from that unit over time.

It says Kitty and Smith have left the Project and also  "Perhaps they will be back one day, but not in the same apartment."  RLC never puts that after when they announce when a Tenant Vacates. So it's obvious RLC has future dealings coming up for this couple.  Maybe a Single Dwelling with no other Units around then they can fight and do what they want without bothering anyone.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

When Suzan & Hector lived there they used to have a lot of fights and commotion as well so it's likely all stems up from complaints from that unit over time.

It says Kitty and Smith have left the Project and also  "Perhaps they will be back one day, but not in the same apartment."  RLC never puts that after when they announce when a Tenant Vacates. So it's obvious RLC has future dealings coming up for this couple.  Maybe a Single Dwelling with no other Units around then they can fight and do what they want without bothering anyone.

I hope they return soon it's not the same without them.

• Upvote 2

On 9.12.2016 at 1:03 AM, Daleys said:

I hope they return soon it's not the same without them.

I agree very much. ... This couple was very nice. ... I hope the cam placement in the new apartment will not be as bad as the one RLC open for A&E. 

On ‎2016‎-‎12‎-‎01 at 4:38 AM, purplewrap said:

Due to bad shifts etc, my postings haven't been as regular as I've wanted, and thus sometimes pics shared are 'behind' running cams.

I've got some caps of Kitty still not shared...

she is a beautiful girl

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1